Nintendo revealed more about Animal Crossing: New Horizons‘2.0 big update, will introduce happy family And 8 new players joined the game on November 5th.
The first thing is: your new potential friend. Nintendo revealed that early next month, eight brand new villagers will arrive in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons.” Every villager appeared in the mobile game “Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp” for the first time, and now they are entering the main line of franchising. There will be four male and four female villagers.
Here is a brief overview of the upcoming villagers and some personality quirks:
- Love: A blue squirrel obsessed with stargazing.
- Quinn: Fashion purple eagle who likes denim.
- Head robot: A mechanical octopus that can become a living weapon.
- Marlow: A grumpy hamster is actually a thug boss.
- Sasha: A rabbit obsessed with selfies has a facial expression in total.
- Shino: An outgoing and talkative deer may have problems with over-sharing.
- Petri dish: A real laboratory mouse who has been doing some kind of research.
- Tiansheng: A monkey believes that wearing shoes all the time will make him run faster.
Nintendo also pointed out that Happy Home Paradise will be the final paid expansion of the game.
“The free update launched on November 5th will be the last major free content update,” the company said. “We hope that players can continue to enjoy their island life in real time in the ever-changing seasons.
“Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy House Paradise introduces a brand new gaming experience. Players can join the paradise planning team to help customers realize their dream holiday houses. This is a major update of “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”. And provide “This is a unique gaming experience. Therefore, it makes sense to use it as the first and only paid DLC for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. “
In addition to the much-anticipated comeback features such as Brewster’s Cafe, Shopping Plaza and Gyroscope, the game has also received free updates, and — most importantly — the frog chair is back.