You may remember that a week ago, Nintendo announced that they were aware of Animal Crossing: A problem in New Horizons, involving the resident service in Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy Home. They also confirmed that a patch to fix the problem will be released later this month.
Well, as promised, Nintendo has released an update. After downloading the update, the game should be version 2.0.1. The problem mentioned by Nintendo has been fixed in this update, but this is just one of many bugs fixed by Nintendo. Some questions are related to DLC, and some are not related to DLC. The official patch instructions are as follows.
- Fixed problems that may occur in the following situations A player asks to renovate residents’ homes when the airport gate opens.
- Fixed an issue where the Kiki & Lala wand project was incorrectly displayed as “not for sale” in Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue where coconut juice and frozen food set items would not appear under the “Miscellaneous” tab of DIY recipes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Flowing River floor items from displaying correctly in Photopia or expanded player houses when placed horizontally.
- Fixed an issue where some residents tried to use things other than kitchen supplies at home to cook.
- Fixed an issue where residents who visited the player’s home would speak as if they were in a cafe.
Fixed issues related to DLC
The following questions related to paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Vision-Happy Home It has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to continue the game without designing a school when it was usually necessary to design a school. If you save data without designing the school, you can use the following methods to restore your saved data to appropriate conditions.
- For players who have not yet renovated the school: After completing 1 or 2 other tasks, no other events are triggered at this time, and the events of the design school will be triggered.
- For players who have transformed their schools: The school design event will not be triggered, but the features that are usually unlocked from the event for designing the school (such as furniture items and room size) will become available when you start your next job.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to occur when using amiibo to change facility members.
- Fixed an issue where you can get turnips from Joan countless times in the hospital.
- Fixed an issue where mature sugarcane plants could be unlocked by obtaining tomatoes.