Get ready to expand your horizons! In today’s New Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct video demonstration, a large number of new features and options have been introduced to enrich your island life.Many of these functions apply to Animal Crossing: New Horizons game Nintendo Switch The system series will be available through a free update on November 5. * These free features include the characters in the “Animal Crossing” series, such as the meditative Brewster who will open a cafe on the second floor of the museum and the shack on the sea singing Kapp’n. He will take you to different islands with his boat ; Newly opened shops in Half Island Plaza, including Katrina’s fortune-telling shop; introduction of cooking and vegetable growing; and many other customizations and functions.
In addition to this free update, today’s video demo is also available for the first time Animal Crossing: New Vision-Happy Home.** In this paid DLC, you will have the opportunity to join the Lottie and Paradise Planning teams. In your new role, you will travel to a series of fascinating islands, where you can design holiday houses, decorate island facilities (such as schools and restaurants), and discover new creations and personalizations after gaining experience in designing dream holiday houses Method your customers. Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy Home Paradise will be launched on November 5th and can be purchased for a one-time payment of US$24.99.Also supports paid extensions as free features Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack, Nintendo Switch Online’s new membership plan, including basic Nintendo Switch Online membership, and access to Nintendo 64 games and SEGA Genesis games and other additional benefits. Members can download “Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy Home” for free and play the game while maintaining an active membership. The fee for individual membership is $49.99 for 12 months, while the fee for family membership is $79.99 for 12 months.
To view the full direct video of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, please visit Nintendo’s YouTube channel here.
“With all this new content, we can’t wait to see players rediscover the vibrant world of Animal Crossing: New Horizons and enjoy new opportunities for relaxation and self-expression,” said Nick Chavez, senior vice president of sales at Nintendo of America. Marketing and communication. “For daily players, returning residents and newcomers, we hope that “Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy Home” and free updates will bring more experience to your personal island paradise for a long time to come.”
this Free update New facilities, roles and support from resident services will be provided, as well as new game mechanics.Here is just one rare Features and activities you can enjoy starting from November 5th:
- Brewster will open a cafe: There is something new in a corner of the museum. After you meet certain requirements of the museum curator Blathers, the quiet owner Brewster will open the habitat. The Roost is a new place to relax and enjoy a selection of coffee. You may also meet some islanders here. If you use an amiibo phone in a coffee shop, you can use a compatible amiibo card to invite other characters to join you. If you want, you can even invite friends*** to your island and take them to Roost to enjoy a relaxing coffee cup.
- Take a boat trip with Kapp’n: Kapp’n is hanging out at the pier, he will take you to a remote island on his boat. Along the way, the sea hut he serenades you is also part of the fun! You may arrive at an island with a mysterious flora that has never been seen before, or an island with different seasons and times. What kind of mystery awaits?
- Mining gyroscope: So far, fossils can be dug out from the ground, and now you can find gyroscopes. Each gyroscope plays a unique sound. When you place them, you can even customize them to match their environment!
- Shopping at the open market in Half Island: Harv’s Island is being updated. With the help of his friend Harriet, Harvey invited some shops to open the market on the island. Contribute the bells to this cause to help achieve it! Familiar visitors on your island, such as Redd, Saharah, and Kicks, will now set up shops here, and Reese & Cyrus’ shops will provide furniture customization that cannot be done with a DIY workbench. In Katrina’s shop, she will check your fortune for the day. Harriet can even teach you some different hairstyles!
- Cook: Cooking will be added to the DIY recipe. After planting tomatoes, wheat, sugar cane, potatoes, carrots and other vegetables in your garden, you can combine harvests or other ingredients to put delicious dishes on the table. Enjoy while it’s hot!
- Further support your island life: Nook, Inc. will provide further support for your island life. From group stretches in the square and larger family storage rooms, to the ability of resident representatives to formulate regulations such as reducing the growth rate of weeds or allowing all residents to get up early, there are more options to help you enjoy and adjust the island that suits your lifestyle.
In addition to these features included in the free update, you may also want to consider passing Animal Crossing: New Horizons-Happy House Paradise Paid DLCIn this expansion pack, you will join the paradise planning team, where you will have the opportunity to design holiday houses for your characters, and dozens of holidaymakers will enjoy your design inspiration! Let’s take a closer look at some of the experiences you can get with this new add-on starting on November 5th:
- Work with Lottie as a member of the paradise planning team: Customers with different dream vacation requirements will visit a new resort in the archipelago, which consists of several different islands, where the paradise planning team is located. You can talk to customers and learn the details of their requirements for holiday homes, and then make their dreams come true!
- Design Dream Holiday House: After choosing the location for the customer’s dream holiday house, you can design the interior design and place the designated furniture delivered in advance. As you continue to design a holiday home, you will gain a variety of design skills, from changing the structure of the house by adding partition walls and pillars to separate the space, to adding counters, ambient lighting and soundscapes to increase the depth of the room design, and more . The theme of the holiday house varies from customer to customer, and many requirements await your expertise. You can also decorate the exterior courtyard.
- Make renovations and roommate suggestions: As you accumulate experience as a designer, there will be more furniture to choose from, and you can also make more suggestions. These suggestions include using different furniture to remodel the holiday homes of clients you’ve previously helped, and even suggest that two clients share a room as roommates.
- Design facility: There are several vacant buildings on the island where Lottie’s Paradise Planning team is located. Lottie wants to make the island more robust and developed, so you will be able to help design schools, restaurants and cafes.
- Get inspiration from the Happy Family Network: Take photos of the holiday house you designed and save them to your directory. You can view these photos through the in-game Happy Home Network application in NookPhone. From this application, you can also visit the showroom to view architectural examples of designers from all over the world posting their works online. **** You can follow your favorite designers and check their samples for inspiration.
- Use amiibo to invite more customers: Usually your job is to find clients in the resort who might consider owning their own holiday homes, but… if you use the current Animal Crossing series of amiibo accessories, you can invite specific clients to discuss their holiday homes. With amiibo, you can even design holiday homes for busy people like Isabelle and Timmy & Tommy!
- Bring your technology back to the main island: The technology you acquired through the work of the paradise planning team can also be used on your home island. Maybe this will be a great opportunity for you to overhaul your home design. If you give Paradise Planning’s souvenir chocolates as gifts to island residents, they may be interested in what the islands and holiday houses offer. Then, one day when you become an experienced senior designer, you can finally make suggestions to them to transform the houses of the residents of the island!
But this is not all! To help further expand your island journey, on November 5th, the new Animal Crossing series 5 amiibo cards will be launched in designated stores, bringing more characters to the amiibo card lineup. Each individual amiibo card pack can be purchased separately, with a suggested retail price of $5.99, and each pack contains six cards. You will be able to use these vibrant amiibo cards in compatible games, including Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Series 5 will contain a total of 48 character choices, including new characters and characters that have never appeared in the form of amiibo cards.
The NookLink service in the Nintendo Switch Online app will also receive an update on November 5th, which will add more in-game items, which you can redeem with Nook Points and island newspapers so that you can read what’s happening on each island day. You can also view island life tips and view the happy family network from Island Life 101, all of which can be done through your smart device.
Although these features that will be launched on November 5th will be the last major free content update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I hope you can continue to enjoy life on the island for a long time to come.
Source: Nintendo of America