Nintendo’s latest Nintendo Switch version Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain has received a brand new update, bringing the game to version 1.1.0. The new update brings many features and fixes, which will definitely make the user experience better. We recently reviewed Big Brain Academy: Brain vs Brain and awarded the game non-sniff on 7/10. This is the latest patch note:
- A setting has been added to limit pictures such as errors in fast focus, super fast focus, quick sort, and super fast sort in each mode.
- After selecting the user, you can go to Options → Creepy Reptiles and choose to delete or keep it as it is.
- In the Party, you can choose whether to restrict the display of these pictures after selecting the users you want to participate in.
- If you restrict the display of these pictures, the diversity in these activities will be reduced.
- If you restrict the display of these pictures, only ghosts that restrict the display at the same time will appear in Ghost Clash for Fast Focus, Super Fast Focus, Speed Sorting and Super Speed Sorting. ‘Quick focus, super fast focusQuick sort, super fast sort frog snake butterfly butterfly dragonfly spider snake octopus snail squid grasshopper starfish frog ant grasshopper caterpillar snail
- Move the “secret” button that hides your age on the screen where you enter your age to a position that is easier to find. If you have already created user data, you can select your user and go to the Options → Age screen and select the “Secret” button.
- Added the display of how to get a Ghost ID when you haven’t got a Ghost ID on the top screen of Ghost Clash.
- Fixed an issue where the opponent’s Ghost would stop moving in Ghost Clash.
- Several other issues have been fixed to improve the game experience.