Today’s “Animal Crossing New Horizons” directly confirms that Brewster’s coffee shop The Roost will appear on the island with new features in the game, and will return from the previous Animal Crossing game on November 5th.
When Nintendo announced today’s live broadcast a few weeks ago, it hinted that The Roost will enter “Animal Crossing New Horizons”, and now Brewster’s return has been confirmed. Fans of coffee shops familiar with this bird will recognize everything you can do in The Roost, although it does provide some interesting additions.
First, when you sit in the bar at The Roost, Brewster will make coffee for you, and your neighbors will occasionally join you. Most importantly, Amiibo cards and puppets can be used to invite characters to join The Roost, and some of them may even bring their own friends. You, online friends, residents and Amiibo visitors can all enjoy the coffee shop at the same time.
Another new animal crossing new horizon feature announced in today’s live broadcast is Kapp’n, a frog with a boat. When they take you to “Hidden Gems Only Kapp’n Knows”, they will serenade you on the sea blue. On this hidden island, you may find mysterious flora, islands in different seasons of the year, environments at different times of the day, and so on.
Fans of “Animal Crossing New Leaf” may be surprised by what Harv’s photography island is becoming, because it basically occupies Central Shopping Center from the 3DS title. His photography studio will still exist, but Huff is using his island to build a new square for new and returning characters.
You can contribute Bells to help expedite the development of Harv’s Plaza, and soon you will see people like furniture maker Cryus open a shop with Katrina, and he will reveal your fortune for the day. Other business owners shown during Direct include Harriet, who can provide you with new hairstyles, Tortimer, etc. that you can use on the island.
Fans of New Leaf will also be happy to see the return of Gyroids. Although digging cracks in the ground sometimes still brings fossils to the surface, players may now find Gyroid Fragments. Water them, let them grow into Gyroids overnight, and show them wherever you want. A gyroscope is a strange device that makes strange sounds (sometimes consistent with the music that may be playing) and comes in many shapes and sizes.
A new feature that will make island life easier is the addition of regulations. These allow you to control when your neighbors go out. For example, if you choose the morning rule, which would be great for people who can only play New Horizons in the morning, your island residents will spend their time outside and wake up in the morning (rather than other times of the day ).
Today, the “new” category of announcements added ordinances to be cooking. Players can now collect DIY recipes and make new recipes by combining home-grown ingredients (such as tomatoes, wheat, sugar cane, potatoes, carrots, etc.) to make delicious dishes that can be displayed in the kitchen, living room, park, and truly anywhere . like.
Here are some additional quick announcements revealed by Nintendo today:
- stretch Courses (basically group yoga)
- new light with ceiling Decoration options that can be obtained by Professional decoration license
- Accent wall Can be obtained through a professional decoration license
- New fence, There are also customizable color options
- Professional camera app: The view is now consistent with your villagers. In addition, the camera can be placed on a tripod, allowing you to perfectly capture where you want to be in the frame.
- pattern Items previously used for customization can now be worn or used as floor and ceiling wallpaper.
- Eleven new hairstyles Add to
- Eleven new reactions Add to
- More projects Add to corner store
- A sort of Storehouse Can be placed anywhere on the island connected to the storage space of your home
- ATM outside Nook’s home Can be accessed at any time
- KK slider: New Horizon ns added 12 new songs
- Ladder kit: This allows you to permanently place the ladder
- navigation: You can now walk through narrow spaces by walking sideways (think about shaking)
More content was announced in today’s Animal Crossing New Horizons live broadcast, such as Happy Home Paradise paid DLC.Check Game informant Happy Home Paradise break down for more information, and then read how Nintendo announced the pricing of its new Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack, which includes Nintendo 64 games, Sega Genesis games and today’s Happy Home Paradise paid DLC Animal Crossing New Horizons. The DLC Will be purchased separately or as part of an expansion pack on November 5th.
Did today’s directly revive your excitement about “Animal Crossing New Horizons”? Let us know in the comments below!