You sit on the sofa, game chair or the most comfortable plastic crate at home and jump into another online game with excitement Call of Duty: Vanguard. But when you do this, all you get is annoying Packet burst Problems that really depress your mood and may ruin your night.
do not worry! We wrote this guide to guide you through some troubleshooting steps that can be used to improve the quality of online gaming experience. Following these step-by-step operations, you should be ready to enter the next online lobby without worrying about connection issues that will spoil your buzz.
Call of Duty: Pioneer Packet Burst Repair-Turn off on-demand texture streaming
One setting that causes many problems for players with good connections is on-demand texture streaming. This feature slightly improves the visual effects of Call of Duty: Pioneer by extracting more exciting color palettes from the Internet. In layman’s terms, it streams data to make the game look better.
It looks good and everything is fine, but if it hinders a stable connection, it won’t work. Turning it off will reduce the amount of data you use and may clear up packet bursts.
To turn it off, follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Go to the graphics section
- Scroll down until you see “On-Demand Texture Streaming”
- Turn it off
How to improve connections in Call of Duty: Vanguard
If the on-demand texture streaming has been turned off, or you are still experiencing packet bursts, you can take some extra steps to significantly improve your connection. These changes are:
- Use Ethernet cable instead of Wifi. Wired connection is always better than wifi because it can prevent a temporary drop in connection quality. If there is an Ethernet cable around you, plug it in and try it!
- Make sure you are not downloading anything while playing the game. You never know, maybe you have Steam updates or some other huge files that take up bandwidth. Take a moment to verify with family and friends whether they are downloading anything, and if they are responsible for disrupting your gaming service, please scream out loud. Or, wait for them to complete.
- Restart your router. classic! Your internet box needs to breathe from all the hell you have experienced from time to time. Turn it off, wait a few minutes, and then turn it on again.
By following these steps, you should be able to perform best in online competitions! If you are looking for more guides for Call of Duty: Pioneer, here is a list of the best guns used in multiplayer games for you to see!