New Call of Duty: Warzone updates are here, including gifts for 80’s action stars, new events and more. If you are interested in the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 Reloaded update, you need to know the following:
Call of Duty: War Zone Season 3 Update-Reloaded
First, let’s talk about the event. The 80’s Action Heroes event begins with a reloaded update, bringing two sets of nine challenges that players challenge to earn exclusive new rewards. This event is available in both Black Ops Cold War and War Zone and is available today! Complete all 9 Black Ops Cold Challenges to unlock special tactical rifle weapon blueprints and all 9 Warzone challenges to unlock unique sniper rifle weapon blueprints please.
Power Grab Limited Time Mode also arrives with the sole purpose of increasing the strength of the War Zone to 11. In this mode, the player must complete the contract and take out another operator when looting all supply boxes on the map and discovering the dog tag. Each time the tag heals, the player scales a special reward, a tier of rewards designed to beat other players. After becoming dominating the flag, the fate of the match depends on what the player has in the arsenal in the last circle. There is no loadout. A small circle. There is no gulag. good luck!
About changing playlists:
- add to:
- Verdansk-Power Grab
- Rebirth Island-Resurgence Trios
- Verdancek-Mini Royale
- Looting-Blood Money Duo
- Rebirth Island-Resurrection Quad
According to Activision, for maps, players are looking forward to:
- New attraction: Nakatomi Plaza (launch)
- Nakatomi Corporation’s headquarters have moved from sunny Los Angeles to downtown Verdansk for a limited time.
- New points of interest: Survival Camp (Launch)
- Around Verdansk, many campgrounds have been converted into survival camps as a homage to Rambo: First Blood Part II
- New points of interest: CIA Outpost (Launch)
- One of the aircraft hangars in the northwestern part of Verdansk was converted into a makeshift CIA outpost because these agents needed a home base to start tracking the elusive Rambo.
Other changes include Gunsmith Customs added to Black Ops Cold War weapons and gameplay tweaks with a new compound bow kill streak with core BR, looting, and power grabs. For more information on the latest updates, see the official update blog post. Here..