This chivalry 2 The updated House Aberfell rolls out today on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Today’s release features The Raid of Aberfell, an all-new 64-player team objective map that finds attacking and defending teams on the front lines of battle on an expansive map. This is one of Chivalry 2’s biggest updates to date – and remains part of developer Torn Banner Studios’ commitment to its community to double the size and scope of the game after its initial release.
To celebrate the launch, the game will be available at a 33% discount for 24 hours on the Epic Games Store. PlayStation and Xbox customers should keep an eye on the official Chivalry 2 social pages for updates on upcoming console sales discounts.
Here’s what you can expect from today’s update:
- Raid Aberfair: Experience the ultimate medieval battlefield and chaotic combat in this massive 64-player team objective map that finds the Agatha Knights invading the birthplace of Mason’s King Malric. Attacking players are responsible for looting villages, destroying the towering obelisks of the Order of Mason, and clearing the lands of heretical druids as defending players fight back.
- New playable character – Druid: The Aberfell map raid features a playable druid tasked with defending the ancient stone of the Order of Mason. With powerful staff melee weapons, the player with the highest score will gain control of the Druid as the Knights’ last line of defense against Agatha’s offensive. Druids appear with a variety of new helmets, including goats, boars, deer, and eagles.
- New way to play – raising pigs: As part of the ransack of the village of Aberfell, the attacking players will join forces…to steal pigs! Carry livestock and farmers on your shoulders to stop the Mason Order from getting food and labor.
- New way to play – bees: For the first time in the history of the Knights series, players can expect the introduction of weaponized bees. Be sure to keep an eye out for oversized beehives as you explore the new raids on the Aberfell Team Objective map. Players looking to create some buzz can pick up these bee bombs and throw them at enemies, unleashing a swarm of stinging insects that deal area-wide damage.
- New Weapon – Highland Sword: The Highland Sword is a huge, hulking, bladed beast that can slaughter enemies and send others to the hills. With brand new animations, weapon values and special attacks, the Vanguard class’ highland swords can be further customized with new Giant Claymore and Executioner sword skins.
- New Armory Items: Additionally, players can look forward to a variety of new skins in the Armory, including Agatha Gallowglass Armor and Mason Clan Armor, War Club – Shepherd Staff skin, Falchion – Chopper skin, Messer – Dacian Sword skin, Great Sword – Claymore skin, 10 new skins face painting and more!