Deathloop has made its first major update, which solves the frustrating frame rate jump problem, adds Nvidia DLSS support, bug fixes, and more. The clock on the PC is 11GB, and the reaction of the player community on Reddit seems to be very positive. Some people even say that it feels like playing new game This makes it consistent with the stability that PS5 players provided early on.
The biggest fix is easily the camera/frame rate jump problem that Arkane was working on before. A bug caused players to see Deathloop’s frame rate “intermittently” when using the mouse to control the game’s camera.Bethesda Patch released This issue was partially resolved more than three weeks ago, but it seems that this latest update completely resolved the entire issue.
Another important addition is NVIDIA DLSSDeathloop already supports AMD’s FidelityFX Super Resolution, but now RTX graphics card owners can enable Nvidia’s DLSS to increase the frame rate and resolution.
If you are playing games on the PS5 DualSense controller, then you have already experienced the rumble function of Deathloop. The new update allows PC players to hear Julianna’s taunts through the DualSense speakers, which is a good touch and adds a bit of immersion to the story of Deathloop.
Arkane has also added a UI element that will warn you when your internet connection is poor, which should help alleviate the shock of being scuffled by the crafty Juliana, who seems to come and go.
Mouse and keyboard users will also be happy to hear that using the mouse wheel to switch weapons no longer drops weapons.
Other improvements include:
- Improved performance and stability, especially ray tracing
- Improved NPC path and reaction to players
- Improved audio mixing quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed the issue of unlocking the “Oops” and “Death Suit” achievements
- Fixed an issue that could cause Colt’s progress to be reset even if the player chooses “No” when confirming
- Fixed a crash when players use Havoc to unlock specialties while playing as Juliana
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey’s reaction to make him easier to identify among party guests
- Fixed an issue that caused the assassination to sometimes malfunction when playing as Juliana
- Juliana’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
- Juliana players will no longer hear radio conversations specifically designed for Colt
- Fixed the problem of inconsistent tilt (input will no longer be ignored occasionally)
I especially like to fix Aleksis’s reaction. Trying to figure out which party guest he is each time is more difficult than I hoped, even if I carefully monitor the behavior of each party participant. I often use Nexus slates to kill him and kill the entire room at the same time, hoping that he can be in a pile of corpses.
If you have been on the sidelines of catching Deathloop before the PC version is the same as the PS5 version, then now seems to be the time to start the loop.View our Death cycle review Listen to Phil’s thoughts and double check that you have Optimal computer settings For games and read our The favorite way of murdering wild, cult visionaries.