From software Eldon Ring The publisher Bandai Namco revealed today that it will conduct a closed network test in November.
The test to “improve product quality” will be completely free for all participants and will be conducted five times.You will need Register to get a chance to take the test Before November 1st-at the time of writing-there are not a lot of details about what will actually be playable when it goes live.
From the registration page, the test can only be Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 with PS5 – There is no mention of the beta version of the PC at the time of writing.
according to Dedicated closed network test site The game from Bandai Namco will be played in five games from November 12th to 15th:
- ・Section 1: November 12, 2021, 3 am to 6 am Pacific Time, 6 am to 9 am Eastern Time, United Kingdom 11 am to 2 pm
- ·chapter 2: (November 12) 7pm to 10pm Pacific Time, (November 12) 10pm to 1am Eastern Time, United Kingdom, November 13, 2021 3am to 6am
- ・Section 3: 11 am to 2 pm Pacific time, 2 pm to 5 pm US Eastern time, 7 pm to 10 pm UK, November 13, 2021
- ・Section 4: November 14, 2021, 3 am to 6 am Pacific Time, 6 am to 9 am Eastern Time, and 11 am to 2 pm in the UK
- ・Section 5: (November 14) 7pm to 10pm Pacific Time, (November 14) 10pm to 1am US Eastern Time, UK November 15, 2021 3am to 6am
For game fans who have been waiting for them to participate in the game since the original Elden Ring announcement, this announcement will surely be good news.
However, the bad news is that publisher Bandai Namco also announced that it will postpone the game for one month to February 25, 2022. The developer has pointed out that “the depth of the game and the freedom of strategy” is the reason for the delay and requires more development time. For game fans, the beginning of next year is really stressful, eh?
In the meantime, at least you can watch the first game trailer of the game, and maybe read some in-depth game details that we have been told.
Elden Ring will be released on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S on February 25, 2022.