Ubisoft provided detailed information about its post-launch plans Far Cry 6.
In addition to the season pass that includes three DLC episodes, the game will also include an extensive content roadmap that will bring a series of content to the game after its release.
With the season pass, you will control the villains of the series: Vaas Montenegro, Pagan Min and Joseph Seed-all played by the original actors. During the release of the three DLCs, the characters will try to get rid of “their own inner fear” and then retry the roguelike mode.
Starting from the pistol, you will need to find new weapons and unlock energy boosts to become stronger and deep into the villain’s soul. Each DLC strives to provide opportunities to better understand each villain’s past, personal demons, and motives.
The season pass is included in Far Cry 6 Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition and Collector’s Edition, and can be purchased separately. These three DLC episodes can be played alone or in cooperation with friends, even if they do not own the game.
The following is what is included in the pass:
- Episode 1: “Vaas: Madness”-scheduled to be released in November 2021
- Episode 2: “Hearts: Control”-scheduled to be released in January 2022
- Episode 3: “Joseph: Crash”-scheduled for release in March 2022
The season pass also includes Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. On PC, Season Pass holders will receive the original game released in 2013, while console and Stadia players will receive Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon: Classic Edition. The pass will also come with a blood dragon set, which includes seven items that can be used in the main game of Far Cry 6:
- One set: blood dragon equipment set
- Two weapons: AJM9 and Kobracon
- A car: Omega Enforcer
- A weapon charm: KillStar
- One tooth rental: K-9000
- A car of Chibi: Blood Dragon Chibi
In addition, regular and free content will expand the world of the game after release. It can be played in single or two-player cooperative games. This combination of content will include:
- Weekly rebellion: Every week from the release-and available after the main battle is completed-Antón Castillo’s guerrillas will rise on Yara Island and bring new threats to players to eliminate. Players need to track them, and after completion, they can also get some new equipment updates.
- Six special operations: Taking place in a unique new area of the world, these operations will introduce new game mechanics, as players must snatch highly unstable chemical weapons from Anton’s arms dealer and reach the extraction point before it overheats. The first two locations-Mesozoico and Maceo-will be available at launch, and the other four maps will be launched separately.
- Three intersecting tasks: Features guest stars and brands – Danny Trejo, Rambo and Stranger Things.
As the Far Cry 6 development team continues to build and improve the game, more content has yet to be announced.
“Far Cry 6” is an open-world first-person shooter game that puts you in the middle of the guerrilla revolution in Yarra Island. Here, President Anton Castillo vowed to restore his country to its former glory while training his son Diego to follow in his footsteps.
However, enriching his country means conquering those who do not follow his vision, so you can liberate Yara by joining the revolutionary organization Libertad.
The game will be released for PC worldwide through Epic Games Store, Ubisoft Store and Ubisoft+ on October 7. It will also be released on Amazon Luna, PS4, PS5, Stadia, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.