With the beginning of a brand new game cycle, a brand new team appeared FIFA 22 Prodigy Ready to take charge of world football. One of the most valuable parts of FIFA career mode is to discover hidden gems and cultivate their potential until you have a team full of superstars to dominate both domestically and internationally.
Despite advances in sports science, football is still a sport for young people. Former professional players often describe the moment they start to find the next generation of talent “terrible” as the moment they know they must retire, and the key to long-term success in FIFA 22 is knowing when to replace the most reliable performers and cultivate their successors. By.
With the Kings Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo entering the twilight years of their careers, we are in an interesting situation, and some of the hottest rookies are still young hoping to win championship titles.
But you don’t need us to tell you that Kylian Mbappe is a good kid, or to look for a brave young man named Erling Braut Haaland. This list will include not only high-potential prodigies who already have the overall strength of a top European team, but also little-known young players who are on the verge of breaking through the season.
In addition, some of the youngest players with high potential are making their debut in professional football, which means you cannot lure them to your team in the first season. After the main table, we will introduce some of the best FIFA 22 Wonderkids you can sign immediately.
The most promising Wonderkids in FIFA 22
Although they may not be ready for a quiet world, they are the brightest young talents in FIFA 22.
Give them time to play and they will become the best players on the planet.
We count young players as 22 years and younger.
|The most promising Wonderkids in FIFA 22|
|Player name||age||team||Location||overall||Starting potential|
|Kylian Mbappé||twenty two||Paris Saint-Germain||ST, LW||91||95|
|Gigi Donnarumma||twenty two||Paris Saint-Germain||GK||89||93|
|Phil Foden||twenty one||Manchester City||CAM, LW, CM||84||92|
|Kay Haverts||twenty two||Chelsea||Cam, CF, CM||84||92|
|Trent Alexander-Arnold||twenty two||Liverpool||RB||87||92|
|Joao Felix||twenty one||Atletico Madrid||CF, ST||83||91|
|Jaden Sancho||twenty one||Manchester United||RW, LW, CF||87||91|
|Ryan Graven Burch||19||Ajax||CM, CDM||78||90|
|Ferran Torres||twenty one||Manchester City||RW, ST||82||90|
|Little Vinicius||20||real Madrid||Nagao||80||90|
|Matisse Delicht||twenty one||Juventus||CB||85||90|
|Dayo Upamecano||twenty two||Bayern||CB||82||90|
|Florian Wirtz||18||Leverkusen||Cam, cm||78||89|
|Eduardo Kamavenga||18||real Madrid||CM, CDM||78||89|
|Dejan Kulusevsky||twenty one||Juventus||RW, CF||81||89|
|Mason Greenwood||19||Manchester United||RW, ST||78||89|
|Jules Comte||twenty two||Seville||CB||83||89|
|Federico Valverde||twenty two||real Madrid||centimeter||83||89|
|Alessandro Bastoni||twenty two||Inter Milan||CB||80||89|
|Mason Hill||twenty two||Chelsea||CAM, CM, RW||83||89|
|Jamal Murciala||18||Bayern||Cam, LM||76||88|
|Nolima Duke||19||PSV||RM, ST||77||88|
|Giacomo Laspadori||twenty one||Sassuolo||Yingshi||74||88|
|Nuno Mendes||19||Paris Saint-Germain||lb||78||88|
|Ryan Cherki||17||Lyon||RW, LW||73||88|
|Edmund Tapsoba||twenty two||Leverkusen||CB||81||88|
|Jeremy Dooku||19||Renai Stadium||RW||77||88|
|Musadiyabi||twenty one||Leverkusen||Left arm, right arm||81||88|
|Kubo Takeshi||20||Mallorca (Real Madrid)||RM, CM, CAM||75||88|
|Ashraf Hakimi||twenty two||Paris Saint-Germain||RB||85||88|
|Cristian Pulisic||twenty two||Chelsea||about||82||88|
|Martin Odego||twenty two||arsenal||Cam, cm||82||88|
|Christo Zolis||19||Norwich||LM, RM, ST||74||87|
|Nicolo Rovera||19||Genoa (Juventus)||CM, CDM||70||87|
|Josco Gvardiol||19||RB Leipzig||CB, LB||75||87|
|Adam Hlozek||18||Sparta Prague||ST, LM, RM||76||87|
|Harvey Elliott||18||Liverpool||RW, CM||73||87|
|Gio Reina||18||Dortmund||Cam, LM, RM||77||87|
|Martin Van der Water||19||Henk||GK||71||87|
|Mikel Damsgaard||20||Sandoria||LM, LW||77||87|
Overall low, high potential FIFA 22 Wonderkids
Not everyone likes to play with teams with large budgets. In order to recruit top talent, you have to pay a high price, but for clubs with less cash in the kittens, here are some players with huge growth potential and lower overall players.
No matter who you play with, you should be able to afford these people. We try to pick players who have at least real pictures in the game and are available in the first season.
|Overall low, high potential FIFA 22 Wonderkids|
|Player name||age||team||Location||overall||Starting potential|
|Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty||17||Toronto Football Club||RM, LM||58||80|
|Wilfried Gnonto||17||Zurich Football Club||CF, LM, ST||58||80|
|Alex Robertson||18||Ross County||centimeter||58||81|
|Ralph Vandenberg||16||PEC Zwolle||CB||59||83|
|Pierre Dvormo||17||Royal Antwerp||Cam, cm||60||85|
|Ricky Jade Jones||18||Peterborough||Yingshi||60||80|
|Eugenio Pizuto||19||small||Clean Development Mechanism, CM||60||80|
|Rasul Ndiaye||19||Sochaux||Clean Development Mechanism, CM||61||80|
|Malach Fagan-Walcott||19||The spurs||CB||61||80|
|Zeno Rage||17||Anderlecht||Renewable energy, clean development mechanism||61||81|
|Luke Matheson||18||Wolves||RWB, RB||62||81|
|Hannibal Majori||18||Manchester United||Cam, cm||62||84|
|Leslie Ugochuku||17||Renai Stadium||centimeter||63||80|
|Cody Drummer||19||Leeds United||RB||63||80|
|Ivan Saranic||18||Dynamo Zagreb||Reading and writing, camera||63||82|
|Dane Scarlett||17||The spurs||Yingshi||63||86|
|Charlie Creswell||18||Leeds United||CB||63||80|
|La Bresse||19||Majorca||LM, LW, RW||63||81|
|Alan Dinch||19||Werder Bremen||RW, CF||64||81|
|Moritz Kjalgad||18||RB Salzburg||Cam, cm||64||82|
|Dream week||19||Manchester United||CB||64||82|
|Cade Cowell||17||San Jose earthquake||ST, LM, RM||64||80|
|Isaac Nuhu||19||Cass Oppen||about||64||80|
|Vasilis Sulis||18||Olympiacos||CM, CDM, CAM||64||82|
|Paul Nebel||18||Mainz||RM, LM, CAM||64||83|
|Jaden Bluff||18||Manchester City||about||64||84|
|Tino Anjolin||19||Locomotive moscow||Cam, cm||64||82|
|Liam Delap||18||Manchester City||Yingshi||64||85|
|Col Palmer||19||Manchester City||Reading and writing, camera||64||84|
|Osam Sarawi||20||Vallelunga||Length and width, length and width||65||80|
|Julian Odd||18||Atletico Madrid||LB, Clean Development Mechanism||65||82|
|Brian Oko||18||RB Salzburg||CB||65||82|
|Rafael Onedika||20||Central Jutland||Clean Development Mechanism, CM, CB||65||81|
|Franco Orozco||19||Atletico Madrid||about||65||84|
|Mohamed Tabuni||19||Alkmaar||Cam, long line||66||83|
|Harvey Simmons||18||Paris Saint-Germain||centimeter||66||83|
|Ian Mattson||19||Coventry||Left arm, left arm||66||82|
|Samuel Rich||19||Empoli||CM, CDM||67||84|
|Alex Magotan||19||Nottingham Forest||LM||67||81|
Best FIFA 22 Wonderkids first season signing
With so many great prodigies in FIFA 22, it’s hard to know who will choose. Here are some people who can sign immediately.
- Ansu Fati -Barcelona-worth £17.5 million-In Barcelona’s poor financial situation, it is unrealistic to recommend a complete suspension of any player. Although he inherited Messi’s No. 10 jersey after returning from injury, Anzu Fati may be lured to leave Camp Nou at a lower price than you expected, and is one of the highest-rated talents you can add to the team. one.
- Jamal Murciala -Bayern-worth £17.5 million-A more unrealistic signing than Fati, but also hyped, Jamal Murciala is an excellent young CAM with excellent dribbling and running data at the age of 18 . Not only that, he also started with 76 endings and 5-star skill moves, which makes him a useful member of any attack at the beginning of career mode. Focusing on training his endurance quickly, he will fit any advanced midfield position.
- Gabriel Martinelli -Arsenal-valued at £18 million-Arsenal may not be as serious as the crisis of the Premier League start, but the fact remains: Martinelli has Saka and Pepe above him in the pecking order of the wing. Smith Rowe and Odegaard can play where they are needed, while Aubameyang and Lacazette can move from the center. With already comprehensive and stable data and 88 starting potential, he will grow into an excellent offensive player with a fixed playing time.
- Ryan Cherki -Lyon-worth £7 million-For a slightly cheaper option at only 17 years old, Rayan Cherki is one of the few FIFA players with 5-star skills and 5-star weak feet. With 84 dribbles and 88 starting potentials, Cherki can grow into a talented player who deserves to be a talisman for any team.
- Ryan Graven Burch -Ajax-worth £33 million-He is worth a lot, but Ryan Gravenberch, who is only 19 years old, has all the conditions to become a Pogba-style all-around midfielder and has undergone some training . Standing at 6 feet 3 inches, you can train his defense to make him an insurmountable wall, or rely on his already good dribbling and passing to shape him into an unstoppable attacking midfielder.
- Jurien Wood -Ajax-worth £11.5 million-Gravenberch’s Ajax teammate Jurrien Timber is an interesting player. He is listed as a CB and has excellent data. However, at 179 cm-about 5 feet 9 inches-you may find that he lost too many headers in the danger zone, despite his good jump data, 82. This makes him the main goal reserved for RB or CDM, where you can take advantage of his decent passing and dribbling without exposing his weaknesses.
- Leonidas Stegio -FC St. Gallen-worth £2.5 million-Although the 67-year-old has a low total starting point score, Stergiou is another small central defender with a jump data of 86 points. He is a very cheap option, allowing him to quickly grow into a top performer on a wide range of teams, with 86 starting potential.
- Daniel Braganka -Sports-worth £12.5 million-A lively, technically gifted all-rounder, not the most powerful choice in FIFA 22, but makes up for his lack of power in terms of speed, good touch and passing acuity . Being able to play in CM, CAM and even deeper CDM, you can use Braganca’s 84/85 potential to focus on improving his sharp passing or perfecting his solid defense.
- Martin Van der Water -Genk-worth £4.3 million-If you are looking for a cheap goalkeeper with high potential, it will be difficult to surpass Maarten Vandevoordt, whether it is a bench or a save on Road to Glory. With 87 starting potential and affordable fees, he meets almost all the conditions.