The· PS5 Version of FINAL FANTASY 14 It will be released on May 25th with a 5.55 patch for the game and will be officially released after an extensive open beta on the platform.
Over the weekend, Square Enix is celebrating all of FINAL FANTASY 14. FINAL FANTASY 14 FanfestAn annual event that has gained immense popularity among the game’s growing fan base.
During the event, the developer Official release date announced May 25th for the PS5 title. The next big extension of the game, Endwalker, will drop on November 23rd.
The PlayStation 5 version of the popular Fantasy MMO features faster loading times, 4K resolution, high resolution UI, DualSense support, new trophies, and 3D audio support. It is currently in open beta and has been playable on the console since April 13th and the introduction of patch 5.55.
Full game support on Sony’s latest generation console hardware, Square Enix Also announced As a new roadmap, what players can expect in-game over the next few weeks to months. You can see it embedded in the base of this article.
After patch 5.55 arrives on May 25th, we can expect the “Make it Rain” campaign to appear in the game in July. At some point between June and July, patch 5.57 will be removed, and between July and August, patch 5.58 will be removed. In August, both the “Moonfire Fair” and “Rising” events will be held before the FINAL FANTASY XV collaboration returns to September.
And in November, the expansion of End Walker will start. This includes new jobs (Reaper), new playable races (Male Viera), new locations (Old Sharlayan), and two new areas (Labyrinthos and Mare Lamentorum).
Check out a brief summary of what to expect, Via Square Enix, Less than.
- New job: reaping – Reaper is a sickle-wielding close quarters DPS specialist who invites Void’s avatars to participate in close quarters combat. The reaper also acts as a host for your avatar! It’s a brutal and flashy combat style, unlike any other style. FINAL FANTASY XIV— And it looks amazingly fun.
- New playable race: Male VIERA – The Male VIERA will join the Endwalker as a new playable race, offering the Warriors of Light yet another race to enjoy during their adventures.
- New City: Old Charlayan
- Travel to a vast new area: Labyrinth and Mare Lamentorum – Labyrinth is a man-made training ground that is completely different from what the Warriors of Light have ever seen. For something a little untied to Earth, you will be crossing the stunning lunar landscape of Mare Lamentorum.
- New Tribes Encountered: Loporrits – Lopolits like the bunny also add a lovely touch to the expansion. They are a really fascinating addition to the diverse world of games and you can learn a lot about them when the extension is released in November.
- New threats to overcome: Magus Sisters -so End walker, You will fight some particularly tough enemies Final Fantasy Fans may be familiar with: Magus Sisters.This trio of troublemakers first appeared FINAL FANTASY IV, And later returned to support Yuna as a powerful ion FINAL FANTASY X.. Now they are back, and this new form may be the scariest ever …
- New Alliance Raid Series: “The Myth of the Realm” – – End walker Introducing the all-new Alliance Raid series. This seems to be one of the most exciting things to date, especially for long-term fans and Hyderin historians. Titled “Kingdom of Myths,” this piece offers an exciting challenge while deepening the folklore of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online more than ever before.
- New data center: Oceania – Australian and New Zealand players are taking advantage of their new data centers to get a new place they call their hometown. Stay tuned for more details on this in the coming months.
If you’re a fan of FINAL FANTASY 14, there’s a lot to look forward to. If you are interested in expanding the end walker, please see the interview with FF14 producer and director Naoki Yoshida.