Fortnite’s latest crossover game is dune, Denis Villeneuve will soon be on the big screen, adapted from the epic science fiction novel by Frank Herbert. In any of the many new cosmetics, you will not find Sting in a diaper, I’m sorry to say, but you will catch a glimpse. I’m sure this is the stupidest sandworm in history.
The terrible Shai-Hulud:
this Dur Shay Hurud:
To be fair, Fortnite is not known for its note-by-note adaptations of other attributes, and you may have already understood this fact when you witnessed Paul Atreides. Muadib, The last Duke of the Atelaide family, Mardi of the Freeman, the founder of the Atelaide Empire, holds a biped unicorn in his hand and a large spoonful of Froot Loops in his hand. Still very detailed, but this is definitely more Fornite than Frank.
The following is the latest news:
- Paul Atreides clothing: Except for fear, his fate is still waiting for him. (With alt mask style)
- Charney clothing: A powerful Freeman warrior and a skilled survivalist.
Sadly, as I said, you cannot shake this appearance, I think this is a truly missed opportunity:
In addition to the new clothes, there are accessories:
- Flapping wing glider: Multi-wing assault ship
- Fremkit glitters on the back: Survival in the harsh desert world of sand dunes is essential.
- Chani’s shoulder bag is shiny on the back: Chani’s personal Fremkit.
- Sandy walking emoticon: Walk like a local in Arrakis.
- Double-edged pick: The weapon of choice for Atreides fighters.
- Manufacturer hook pick: A Fremen hook for riding sandworms.
All of the above items will be live on October 19th at 8pm EST, and will be available separately or in two bundles: the Dune Bundle, which includes clothing and back accessories and the Stickworm loading screen, and the Dune Gear Bundle , Use Maker Hooks Pickaxe, Twinblades Pickaxe, Ornithopter Glider and Sand Walk Emote.The full details are in Epic Games Network.