Sharkmob’s battle royale game Blood hunt It will be released on PS5 later this year.
With the world of “Vampire: Fancy Dress Party” as the background, this free third-person game has vertical playability and traversal, which can take you from the alleys to the rooftops of Prague. Here, the vampire is at war with the commando of the second court.
When walking through the city, you need to continue to eat to become stronger, while protecting the fancy dress party and using your power, weapons and wisdom to destroy the hunters. The game can be played alone or in a three-person team competition with up to 45 players.
Currently Available in Early Access on Steam, The game announced in November entered the closed alpha stage in July this year.
The following is a list of features:
- Use supernatural power to join Bloodhunt, travel anywhere to fight other players and AI-controlled enemies, and become the last standing vampire.
- Show off your vampire fantasy with customizable characters-play as a personalized vampire of your own creation. Choose your clan loyalty to define your play style, and then let your personality shine to create the most unique expressiveness for your friends and opponents.
- Restoring the Masquerade-With the beautiful Old Town of Prague as the background and presented with the highest graphic fidelity, Bloodhunt provides a reason to use Acts updates throughout the season to keep fighting with the progress of the story.
- There is no “pay to win” mechanism-created with a player-centric mentality.
- Supports 12 languages-English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Spatial Audio support allows players to fully immerse themselves in the thrill of hunting: use the latest 3D audio technology to listen to threats before they see them.
Bloodhunt currently has no set release date.