Epic has released the latest free games on its store.
Free games of the week Epic Games Store Is Frostpunk, 11-bit Studios survival, city construction, strategy game.
Frostpunk is a social survival game where heat is important for survival and every decision you make comes with a “sacrifice”.
In this frozen world, people have developed steam-powered technology to keep the cold down. You face the challenge of building the last city on earth and securing the means your community needs to survive.
Here are some features:
- The city must survive: Optimization and resource management often conflict with empathy and thoughtful decision making. City and social management spends most of its time as rulers, but at some point it requires exploration of the outside world to understand its history and current state. What decisions do you make to ensure the survival of your society? What if you are pushed to the limit? And who will you be in the process?
- Make a law: Establish laws that regulate the existence of a growing society. Make decisions about daily activities, health care, food provision, and other important aspects of daily life. Maintaining Their Hope and Satisfaction-The moral state of your society is as important as ensuring the basic means to feed and keep them safe.
- Shape Society: When you reach a turning point, don’t hesitate to decide the course of people. Should you rule them with an iron fist … or show a path of sympathy and faith? Reach extremes or try to find a fair balance. Whichever you choose, don’t forget: you can’t go back.
- Weigh your choices: Some of your decisions may seem trivial, such as deciding the fate of a troubled citizen or responding to the demands of a newborn faction, but the sum of your actions can lead to unexpected results. Please note that there is. Your people trust you, but their dedication is not endless. Leadership can be a burden.
- Technology development: Survival needs progress. Respond to current events, but don’t forget to invest in development and technological progress in the long run. Providing advanced infrastructure with self-powered automata, airships, and other technical wonders is difficult, but achievable. It all depends on your management and leadership skills.
- Explore Frostland: New London is your main focus, but there is more in the world than it is within your city. Expeditions are dangerous, but they can bring valuable information and supplies and increase the population of society. There may be people there, and their destiny is in your hands.
- Endless play: Frostpunk Endless Mode allows unlimited replays of the game. You can play on 8 different maps with different terrains, weather conditions and challenges you face. I know that different people want different experiences. Therefore, there are three modes available. Durability is the ultimate test of building, managing, and survival skills in the harshest conditions. Builders who don’t have a generator from the beginning create different types of challenges. Serenity focuses on enjoying the art of building the city itself, without unnecessary pressure.
Forstpunk is free until June 10th and will be replaced by the next game, but it’s a mystery now.