Want to find the right ending of “The Witcher 3” for you? It’s been a few years since “Blood and Wine” was launched. We said goodbye to monster-killing role-playing games, but as always, with the release of the second season of “The Witcher”, Geralt is still in our minds-it may Not another game, but we will take what we can get.
Maybe The Witcher TV show makes you eager to read through these books, or a new Wild Hunt game with different conclusions? There are 36 variations around Ciri’s fate, so if you want a specific Witcher 3 ending, you have to start laying the groundwork relatively early in the game.
A few years have passed, and we won’t blame you for not remembering which seemingly minor details and decisions that each Witcher 3 ending depends on, but if you want to try a specific one, this list should provide you with the details you need. Blood There are endings with wine, so you can give Geralt his happiest retirement.
Every Witcher 3 ending
Between power struggles, love triangles, and wandering non-humans all over the continent, there are 36 possible Witcher 3 endings. However, the most important factor—the fate of Geralt’s companion Hilly—only affected the three main conclusions of the game. In order to determine what will happen to her, you will make many key decisions throughout the second and third act of the game.But please note that from here Main story spoilers The whole wizard 3.
Xi Rui is dead
In what is widely regarded as the worst ending of the game, Xili dies in a battle with the climax of Hoarfrost that devours everything. To do this, you need to trigger at least three of the following five “negative” choices that will destroy Ciri as she prepares to face her fate:
- The battle of Kyle Morhan just ended, Xi Rui told Xi Rui “you don’t have to be good at everything” and invited her into the castle for a drink, but failed to improve her mood.
- When Ciri tells you the whereabouts of Imlaris, if you encourage her to visit her father, Emperor Enshir, and then accept his reward for finding her, she will obviously be very upset.
- When Hilly went to visit the Sorceress’s Cabin, accompany her to meet Philippa Ahart, which hit her confidence.
- In the Avallac’h lab scene, telling Xili to “calm down” makes her feel frustrated.
- When Hilly asked Geralt to go to Scarlet’s grave with her, she told her there was “no time” to make her furious.
When preparing to face Hoarfrost, making three or more of these choices will reduce Xili’s confidence in him. She never returned to the mainland, and when Geralt mourned for Hilly’s wizard medal in Velen, the cast and crew rolled in.
In order to trigger the “best” ending, Geralt must help Ciri prepare for her battle. To do this, he needs to trigger three “positive” options:
- After the Battle of Kyle Morhan, telling Ciri that you “know what can cheer up” will trigger a snowball fight and cheer for her after she disagrees with Avalak.
- When Hilly wakes Geralt to hunt down Imlaris, taking her directly to Velen will skip the scene with Enhill, which is a positive choice.
- In the meeting with Philippa, she was sent alone to encourage Rocky to take Ciri seriously.
- Asking Ciri to destroy Avallac’h’s laboratory provided her with a way to channel her repressed aggressiveness.
- Visiting Scarlet’s tomb with Xili strengthened her confidence in confronting the villagers.
After choosing at least three of these options, Xili will return to the mainland after defeating Hoarfrost. At the end of the game, Geralt met her in the tavern and presented her with a special sword. Then the two spent some time traveling on the trail together as witchers.
If Hilli survived the battle after visiting Enhill-and you helped Nilfgaard win the war-her father would convince her that in order to truly become a good force in the world, she must go home and rule . In a bittersweet ending, Xili is escorted back to the emperor. You still need to choose at least three positive outcomes to unlock this ending, but bringing Hiri to Enhill is the only option to distinguish this from the “best” ending.
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Ending
Of course, if you have a second expansion, the above event is not where Geralt’s story ends. Blood and Wine also has three main endings, involving the fate of its central figure: Duchess Ana Henrietta, her estranged sister Sianna, and the vampire De Traf.
Blood (bath) and wine
In the “worst” ending of Blood and Wine, everyone died. In the Night of Tooth quest, if you choose to find the invisible vampire, you will be forced to kill Drave. Later, when Syanna and Anna Henrietta meet in the palace, you will not be able to stop her from stabbing her sister, who is then shot and killed by the captain of the guard Damien.
If you choose to find Syanna (with the help of Damien or Orianna), you will have the option to enter a magical fairy tale world, the country of a thousand words. There is a girl with pigtails who offers you a variety of ways to get ribbons. Use it during the Tesham Mutna mission to protect Syanna from Detlaff, which also forces you to kill the vampire with the help of Regis. If you do not investigate Syanna further, you will not get an early warning to help you prevent Syanna from killing Anna Henrietta. If you investigate and fail to convince Syanna that her sister is innocent, then she will stabb Anna Henrietta anyway.
A good year
There is no way to keep everyone alive in “Blood and Wine”, but if you want the “best” ending of the expansion pack, you must kill Detlaff and save the sisters. To this end, please look for Si Anna on the night of Fang Fang, enter the fairy tale world, obtain the ribbon, and defeat De Traf. You need to complete all of the following actions to convince Syanna to let Anna Henrietta go:
- Before entering the fairy tale world, please read the five diaries of all the tutors in the palace nursery.
- In the fairy tale world, tell Xi Anna that you are here to release her, and listen to all her subsequent optional dialogue options. Get the ribbon from the braided girl, and ask Xi Anna to tell you why she was kicked out of the Principality.
- After leaving the fairy tale world, he returned to Black Boots to continue investigating Xi Anna. He will point you to the direction of the beggars. These beggars tell Detlaff the names of the victims and you should confiscate the letters from them.
- After learning that Anna Henrietta will become Syanna’s last victim, confront her in the palace and tell her that you understand that her sister “has abandoned you.” Then, ask her if she “has ever wanted to forgive her” and tell her what Anna Henrietta did to her “when she was a child”.
If you do this in the correct order, the Duchess will forgive her sister when she is tried, the two embraced, and everyone has lived a happy life ever since.
The third ending of The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine is the most clumsy, because it involves Si Anna dying before the trial. If you look for her on the night of Fangs, but choose not to take the ribbon in the fairy tale world, Detlaff will kill her at Tesham Mutna. Then you can choose to kill Detlaff or let him escape, but either way will not impress the Duchess too deeply. Geralt goes to jail for letting Xianna die, relying on Dandelion to rescue him.
No matter what happened, blood and wine ended with Geralt’s retirement back to his vineyard. When he arrived, he was informed of the arrival of a mysterious visitor.Their identity depends on your choice in the main game; if you choose the right romantic option, Triss will join you, if you choose the wrong one, it is Yenifu [you’re on thin ice, Jones — Ed]. If you have no choice, Ciri will either appear as a demon hunter or as the heir of Nilfgard. But if your Xiri ends in that she fails in the battle with Hoarfrost, Dandelion will visit her instead.
The final state of The Continent depends on more choices made throughout The Witcher 3. Geralt controls the outcome of the war with Nilfgaard (and the fate of his emperor), Skelligan’s succession, and the fate of multiple secondary characters (and their family and friends). But despite all these intertwined narratives, Hilly’s importance to Geralt and the wider world of The Witcher determines each major ending. Pay attention to her, everything else will be in place.