Survival game Icarus was released on a large scale last weekend, but it was a bit bumpy for players who encountered optimization issues, crashes, and issues with the offline mode of the game.Throughout the week, the developer RocketWerkz has been tinkering and tinkering with the game, and into another weekend Big patch Already online.
First, for those who have completed many or all of the tasks in Icarus, three new prospects have been added. In Fire Walk, players must retrieve the biological weapons that fell on the surface of the earth. In Wet Work, there is another large predator that needs to be eliminated. Solid Metal will guide you to collect resources, dispose of them, and stuff them into the airdrop cabin. To be extracted into outer space.
For those who died on this planet and then tried to retrieve the spoils from their bodies, this is good news: it should be easier now. To this day, it is very difficult to track your own body (or the loot bag that represents it)-the map is not zoomed so close at all, so it is difficult to determine the exact location of your death icon, and the dense foliage is very good to hide all kinds of Things, from dead animals to a bag of loot that you drop after you die.
There will now be an in-game marker to display your loot pack, so you don’t have to rely on the map completely, which should be helpful. The player icon has been improved overall, and the compass waypoint icon has been enlarged.
Other highlights in the patch notes include more frequent generation of gold coins, two new items (hammer and bonfire) that you can make in the space station studio, and the squashing of bugs that may prevent players from completing El Camino and Desert Expedition missions.
I have always enjoyed Icarus myself, and found that after the early upgrades, each new task from the beginning was not as repetitive as I expected. I still hate and fear bears, but at least now when they murder me, it will be easier for me to find my body.
The following is the complete Icarus patch description:
- Three new tasks have been added, Fire Trail: Delivery, Wetland Work: Extinction and Solid Metal: Inventory.
- Two new workshop items have been added, MXC Hammer and MXC Campfire.
- Increased the frequency of gold coin generation.
- Increase the number of yuan deposits in more difficult tasks.
- Added world markers to players’ loot bags.
- Improved map player icon. Added support for colors. When you zoom in on the map, the icon will become smaller. Make the compass waypoint icon bigger.
- Added scrolling with the mouse wheel now works for talent views without zooming enabled
- Correctly hide the scroll bar on the talent view when not needed (the player and the blueprint only need one)
- Added HUD window to display connection status information.
- Added additional connection information to the escape menu.
- A button has been added to allow the player to cancel the save prompt when leaving the prospect.
- If unclaimed resources/items are included, the changed lead notification will now be forced to display on the screen
- Electronic wall lamps and ceiling lamps have been changed, and shelters are no longer needed.
- Change the cooking station to no longer need fuel.
- Improved the Honor pop-up notification window and added images.
- Improved the motion animation of Buffalo and Wild Boar.
- The HUD has been updated. Now talents and blueprint points always show whether they are available.
- Reduced movement speed when moving animal carcasses (-10%/-20%/-30%, depending on size).
- Removed the fog of war at the outpost.
- Updated translation information for Asian and European languages.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the El Camino mission from proceeding.
- Fixed an issue with desert expedition missions. If players leave the game during a boss battle, they will not be able to continue.
- Fixed several issues related to reloading task status.
- Fixed the problem that the scanned yuan deposit could not be reloaded correctly.
- Fixed an issue where makeup rain did not apply the effect correctly.
- Fixed some praise issues, that is, the number in the description is an incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly marked Cougar Honor.
- Fixed an issue where coal ore could be taken out of the world.
- Fixed the problem that some wires could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where some outposts lacked map images
- Fixed an issue where players may use invalid characters when naming outposts.
- Fixed an issue with the “If It Works” talent that the knife can split trees but will not grant wood during automatic collection.