Not surprisingly, the recent release of Mario Golf Super Rush came with a whole new update that players had to download before they could enjoy the game. Usually, these updates allow you to do some things in preparation for the game’s launch, or fix last-minute bugs found by Nintendo.
After updating Mario Golf Super Rush, the game will be version 1.1.0. As for patch notes, most of the updates included tweaking some things and making some additions. You can see the entire patch note below. If you don’t mind, please feel free to check it out.
- Battle golf
- Added “Enable / Disable” for rush events. If you select “Enabled”, a rush event will occur at a fixed time during play.
- Golf Adventure (Adventure Mode)
- Added shot-off tee, approach and putting challenges. New challenges can be accepted from Fire Brothers in each area’s practice area.
- Added lessons to teach spin usage and wind direction strategies. New challenges can be accepted from the Hammer Bros in the practice area of each area.
- Adjusted some scenes encountered during the game’s golf adventure mode.
- Motion control
- “Practice swing” is now displayed on the screen when trying a practice swing.
- Adjusted the game balance around the swing input.
- Online and local wireless play
- The name of the online opponent is displayed.
- Connection errors that occurred during the game are now displayed.
- General changes
- Adjusted the display position of text and other information displayed during playback.
- Adjusted the result screen.
- We also adjusted the balance of the game and fixed issues to make the game experience more enjoyable.