For a limited time, you can get Mass Effect’s Normandy SR1 as a No Man’s Sky frigate.
Crossover event There is no sky for a man Is part of the game’s Beachhead Expedition update and requires Normandy SR1 to be unlocked by May 31st.
Last week, the community set out on an expedition by solving the “encrypted goal” puzzle.
Today, players have discovered that the mystery is the introduction of Mass Effect’s SSV Normandy SR1.
All players must complete the expedition if they eventually want to add the ship permanently to the frigate fleet.
This year is also the 5th anniversary of No Man’s Sky, and the Hello Games team will soon be promised more information and more “surprise”.
In addition to the addition of the Mass Effect ship, a patch has been released. The notes are as follows.
- Added the ability to dismiss a frigate from a cargo ship via the Fleet Management Terminal.
- Fixed an issue where players who had already earned some of their rewards from the Quiksilver Shop could not redeem their Expedition rewards.
- Players starting a Beachy Head expedition will start with the available warp fuel.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Nada, Polo, and other Space Anomaly residents from providing the correct dialog options when spoken on an abandoned system.
- Fixed an issue where Atlas Fireworks had no audio.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t proceed with the Fleet Tutorial if they skipped the first conversation with the Navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue where Historic Dosimeters could not be redeemed from the Expedition Rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.