Monster Hunter Rise continues to see some post-release content. Most of them come in the form of new updates, some of which are huge. Capcom usually likes to release updates in the second half of the month, and now it happens to be late September.
Therefore, earlier today, Capcom released an update. After downloading, the Nintendo Switch exclusive game version should be 3.4.1. As for the official patch notes, this is a long list. The biggest change is that new activity tasks will be added every week. In addition, the update also contains many bug fixes. The patch description can be seen below.
- There will be new activity tasks every week.
- Fixed a bug where Apex Diablos would occasionally exhibit unnatural behavior when attacking through multiple consecutive swing angles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the monster to enter the “baited” state when the player uses Wailnard on them while they are asleep.
- Fixed the bug that her lightning ring would not disappear when her HP was lower than a certain point when the lightning ring was spawned.
- Fixed a bug where Teostra was shot down without going through the falling animation if the player used Flash Bomb when Teostra was breathing fire in mid-air.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused some monsters to face completely opposite directions when trying to turn the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy between the player’s weapon type and its equipment information if the player changed their weapon type before returning to the timer after completing the mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the tired running animation to be cancelled if the player used or collected items during this animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to slip and fall after landing if the player canceled the double-edged demon mode in the air, or if they landed on a slope after charging the hammer in the air.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash if a player joins an ongoing Rampage mission at a certain time.
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer games that occasionally caused the mountable state of a monster to be shortened according to the type of hit before entering the state.
- Fixed a bug that caused some hairstyles to clip on the player character’s face when moving.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Bob with Hairband” hairstyle to be clipped to certain types of headwear.
- Fixed a bug where the sound effect of punching would be played when using the double-edged piercing binding to land while wearing the “Akuma” layered armor.
- Fixed a bug that caused player characters to have different facial expressions when using the “Shadow Box” gesture, depending on whether they are in the village or in the training area/in the mission.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not successfully throw the second kunai when using the radial menu to throw kunai.
- Fixed a bug where the increased power of the Great Sword’s Rage Slash would be transferred to other attacks if the player was injured while performing an action.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong conversion time when combining the double-edged right wheel diagonal line or the rising diagonal line in the demon mode to the enveloped dome in the wild demon mode.
- Fixed an error where trying to exit the demon mode after executing the double-sword shrouded vault in the demon mode.
- For the double vines of the spear, the double-edged piercing binding, and the horn of the earthshaker, a bug has been fixed. If the player and silk temporarily leave the camera while performing a mission, these silk-bound and attacking silks will be removed from the screen indefinitely. Disappear and move.
- Fixed a bug where the attack animation of the hammer hitting the crater would be cancelled if the player fell from the ledge immediately after landing.
- Fixed a bug that if the attack and the hit stop (the moment the player character freezes briefly when hit) occurred at the same time, it caused the switch axe’s zero-sum discharge terminator to complete before all hits were recorded.
- Fixed a bug that if the player fell from the ledge immediately after landing, the air acceleration (or super) element discharge of the charging blade would be cancelled after executing Ax Hopper.
- Fixed an error in the time range that the player can combine from the forward dodge (sword mode) of the assault knife to the charge.
- If the player launches Kinsect on a monster that is moving away from the player, Kinsect will stop at the monster’s position at the moment the Kinsect launches. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally played another player’s voice when sending automatic shouts to all lobby members in a multiplayer game.
- Various text errors have been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.