Capcom has launched the 3.7.0 update for Monster Hunter Rise, which fixes various bugs and prepares for four new event missions that will be held on the remaining Fridays of 2021. The first two, “Fiery soul of warrior” and”Challenge mission 07“And the rewards including two special partners, Ansu and MHC Paramut, Will be available on December 24, and the last two, “Frostbite” and”Apex Rathalos emergency“, scheduled for December 31. More detailed information about the objectives, locations, and conditions of these event missions can be found hereThe additional weekly activity tasks have been confirmed to continue throughout 2022, so we will definitely notify you when we receive more information.
Event missions can be downloaded by visiting Postman Thousand Miles in the game starting at 00:00 GMT. Check out the full patch notes for version 3.7.0 below, which is now available for Nintendo Switch.
Monster Hunter Rise 3.7.0 version patch notes:
- There will be new activity tasks every week.
- The new DLC can be purchased from the Nintendo eShop.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash and other problems when selecting a non-existent Voice Type 4 under certain circumstances when creating Palamute.
- Fixed an error that occasionally caused the host and guest in the training area to set different goals.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters would only shrink back instead of being knocked down when hit by a vent in a lava cave or an explosive toad.
- Fixed a bug where players could not enter the tent when changing the area when starting Wyvern Riding.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the item bar from being updated.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented some visual effects from being displayed in cutscenes when leaving the Thunder Snake mission while wearing Arthur’s layered armor.
- Fixed a bug that caused the waist of the player character to appear to be cut off when equipping certain leg armors and Sonic Jersey layered armor.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the player’s hair to pass through the body when using Hinoa Long or Minoto Long hairstyles.
- Fixed a bug where if a player joins a multiplayer session while their friend is told to wait, the player’s friends cannot be displayed temporarily.
- Fixed a bug where the jerky on the nose of a friend could not be displayed if the player joined the lobby during the healing animation.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Palicoes to stop moving when executing Giga Barrel Bombay.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the remaining bullets of the gun to be displayed incorrectly when using the ground splitter.
- Fixed a bug that caused an accidental guard if the player was hit by a combination of Paramut’s body slam and bludgeon while guarding.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the glow color of the insect blade to be different from the equipped Kinsect.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to stop using the bow and arrow to aim at the time frame in which they could not evade.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy between the amount of ammunition held by the bow and arrow and the amount of ammunition displayed in some cases.
- Fixed an error that caused the gyro correction type to be reflected on only one controller when multiple controllers were connected.
- Fixed a bug that caused Cohoot to disappear from the arms of other players if you travel fast in the village in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed an error where the total number of kills on the second page of the guild card could not be displayed correctly when the total number of monsters killed and captured reached 99,999.
- Various text errors have been fixed.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.