When Gran Turismo 7 launched, it marked the release of another great entry in the long-running sim racing series. However, after a while, players began to realize that cars in GT7 cost more game credits than previous games.
Additionally, players have become more frustrated with some of the decisions made by developer Polyphony Digital after an update that reduced points and rewards earned for certain matches took the game offline for more than 24 hours. So much so that Polyphony Digital president Kazunori Yamauchi issued an apology that included a promise to fix the game’s economy in terms of credits, rewards, and more.He said the fix will arrive in the April update, and it seems the update is live now.
Released today, Update 1.11 Contains many improvements and tweaks to GT7 economy and more.
Here is the complete information after installing update 1.11:
- Increased the reward amount for the second half of the World Tour event.
- The World Tour has added new events. The new events are as follows:
- World Touring Car 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
- World Touring Car 700 24 Hours of Le Mans
- World RV 800 Sardegna Road Track A
- Adjusted rewards for arcade races and custom races
- Now gives a bonus when clearing all circuit layouts in Gold or Bronze results. If you have already achieved these, entering the sector selection screen and using the exit button to exit will receive a prize.
- Increased the number of rewards for lobbies and daily contests.
- Corrected an issue that did not allow you to switch to the spectator camera when watching a match while in the lobby.
- Changed the Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup to display tournament-specific helmet thumbnails.
- When room mode is set to “Practice/Enduro”, adjust finish time when course settings are set to “Time Limit”.
- Changed the camera movement before the match starts in daily matches when the start method is set to formation.
- Added “Human Comedy” to missions that include a 1-hour endurance race. When the player reaches collector level 23, Comedy of the World will be playable. Each Enduro event will reward up to 1.2 million Chromium. every event.
- Race information such as starting position, number of laps or time limits, and start method is now displayed in the race mission context menu.
- Best records and friend ranking records for limited time events are now saved and displayed in the following formats [Ranking/Number of Laps]
- Rankings have been reset for the following limited-time events*
- Gone with the Wind – 30 minutes on the high-speed loop.
- The Sun Also Rises – 24 minutes of Le Mans.
- The Sun Also Rises – Bathurst Gr. 3 fight
*Best records that already exist will only show “Ranking”. Once a record of equal or better results is set, it will be saved in the “Rank/Lap” format. For friend ranking, if a bronze or better result is set, even the result below the best record will be saved.
- Raise the limit of earned game credits to 100 million chrome.
- New “invitations” received after this time will have a 30-day time limit instead of 14 days.
6.Used Cars/Legendary Cars
- The number of cars listed in the lineup at the same time has now increased.
- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90: Corrected the position and shape of the roll cage installed in “GT Auto”.
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno Edition): Corrected part of the rear wheel design.
- Corrected livery display issues for the following cars.If your current car is subject to this, you will fix it when you go [GT Auto] -> [Car Customization] -> [Save Style]
- Subaru WRX Gr.B road bike
- Ferrari F430 ’06
- Ferrari F8 Tributo ’19
9.car physics simulation
- Improved physics when landing from jumps, mostly on dirt roads.
- Fixed an issue where the speed value displayed on other players’ speedometers in online matches sometimes differed from the actual speed.
- Corrected an issue where afterglow would not stop during certain operations after adjusting the muffler on the Toyota Prius G ’09 and Toyota Aqua S ’11.
- Changed the anti-lag system setting from ON/OFF to 3 settings, OFF/Weak/Strong.
- Fixed an issue where opening the car settings after selecting a part in the tuning shop but canceling it without purchasing it would blank the created settings table name and reset the settings.
- Corrected an issue where time penalties were not being issued correctly when taking short or continuous shortcuts.
- Corrected an issue where cutting the white line at Goodwood would always result in a penalty.
- Adjusted pit stop starting position for the Triple Oval at Daytona International Speedway.
- After the change, the Balance of Performance (BoP) setting can be toggled on/off when the player’s vehicles are Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4 and Gr.B classes.
13. Competitor Automotive (AI)
- Corrected an issue where competitor cars that were changing wet tires during a race after a pitstop would accelerate slowly after a pitstop.
- In the online race, due to network issues, measures were taken against some cars that started early or started late during rolling starts.
- Improved image quality of smoke in Race Photos
- Fixed an issue where debris could enter the car during a collision in the cockpit view.
- Corrected graphics drawing for seeing smoke through car windows
- Until now, the control menu appeared using any button on the controller, but this has changed and now it only appears when using the confirm and cancel buttons.
- Now, when the audio output mode is set to “7.1 ch Surround” output, the music will be played in surround sound.
- On PlayStation®4, this playback will be applied when the connected device is 5.1 ch or 7.1 ch compatible and “Audio Output Mode” in “Options” is set to “7.1 Surround”.
- On PlayStation®5, this playback will be applied when the connected device is 5.1 h or 7.1 ch compatible and the ‘HDMI Device Type’ on the console is set to ‘AV Amplifier’ and the ‘Number of Channels’ is set to ‘5.1 ch’ or ‘7.1 ch’.
- Add to [Music Replay Volume Balance] and [Music Replay Master Volume] Volume options and playback options for music playback playback.
- The music replay option can now be turned off using the cancel button.
- Change it to this [Display Demonstration Ghost] set in [Ghost Settings] Shown only in license and circuit experience.
- added a [Temporary Exposure Setting] to the shortcut menu settings.this [Temporary Exposure Settings] Allows you to temporarily adjust the brightness of the screen during a match. Exiting the shortcut menu will return the game to the original exposure settings.
- Added three new functions for moving the cursor.
- The △ button will now move the cursor to your current car.
- The L2 button or R2 moves the cursor to the next car that has been acquired.
- □ button moves the cursor to the car with the “NEW” label.
19. GT cars
- Uniformly replace the brightness of the bulbs [GT Auto] > [Customize Cars] > [Other Parts] > [Lightbulb]
- Corrected the text of the trophy “Wheely Good Fun” to “Bought 10 sets of wheels in GT AUTO”
twenty one.title screen
- Display the news thumbnail and headline text separately.
twenty two.steering controller
- Assignment of additional buttons available when a replacement wheel such as the Fanatec Club Sport steering wheel Formula V2 is installed on the Fanatec GT DD Pro*.
- Assign the upper right/left upper paddles on the Fanatec Podium Advanced Paddle Module to the turn signals
- Assign left/right toggle switch to MFD toggle and change function
- Assign analog sticks to head rolls
*Additional button assignments are only available when a compatible steering wheel is installed.
- When a replacement steering wheel such as the Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 is installed on the Fanatec CSL Elite and Fanatec Podium, the “MFD Change” function assigned to the left and right toggle switches is changed so that the left toggle switch is assigned to the “Switch MFD function.
- Various other issues have been resolved.
Are you excited about update 1.11? Let us know in the comments below!