Outriders had hell for the launch period. We enjoyed our time in the game, but so much so it was sometimes difficult to witness the journey from day one. Server issues and meta tweaks have overwhelmed the People Can Fly team, but have you been devoting yourself to polishing the rough edges and using the latest Outriders updates? It shows. Most notable is the adjustment of the legendary drop rate, which increases the overall drop rate by 100%, but that’s not all the latest patch needs to provide.
What’s new in Outriders?
Previously, the studio offered a thank-you package to thank the players who worked with the team when they came up with the details of the online game. People Can Fly updated their fans with the latest public post, stating that a second thank-you package is underway after testing the integration is complete.
Aside from the prize loot drops and legendary rate changes, the studio has also confirmed that the legendary level brackets have been removed. This removes the level limit for Legendary Gear. The PCF added that prior to this update, some loot, such as the Ugake Cowl at level 48, would only drop from enemies after a certain level. After listening to community feedback, this was removed and replaced by the legendary deduplication system. The anti-duplication system sounds exactly like that, giving players a fair shot with unique gear and different rolls.
In addition to overhauling the Luck system, Scripted Boss Loot can now drop all class-specific Legendary helmets for campaigns to further increase the drop rate for high tier weapons.
For more information on the latest Outriders patchCheck out the remaining update notes below.
- [CONSOLES] Added additional options and settings for customizing the controller, such as Deadzones, Look Sensitivity, Acceleration, Legacy layout, etc.
- [XBOX] Improved sign-in time
- [EPIC STORE VERSION] Fixed an issue where pre-ordered Hell’s Ranger gear would not unlock as intended
- Improved multiplayer connection
- Earthborn Gear / Hell’s Ranger DLC equipment can now be scrapped
- Fixed an issue that was causing old inventory items to be marked as new.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t run if they fainted while using the Trickster Cyclone skill.
- [EDIT for clarity] Fixed a bug where the combination of two close attacks of AlphaPerforo and Behemoths / Brood Mothers would cause a visual one-hit kill for the player.
- Fixed a bug where scrap grenade projectiles would be blocked by dead enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the Feed the Flames Ash effect wasn’t triggered correctly in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug that did not cause damage when using the weapon mod “Ravenous Locust” with the “Weightlessness” mod.
- Reduced an issue where players could get stuck in animations after using Gravity Jump in multiplayer.
- Crash fix.
What are your thoughts on the latest Outriders update? Can I go back to the game now? Make a noise with your hot take in the comments section below!