Mount of Power is the second part of the Heritage Season event Pokemon Go, starting on Friday, January 7th and continuing through Thursday, January 13th.
In the meantime, the season of Legacy Story continues, with Captain Spark believing that the mysterious door encountered in Part 1 requires the help of Rock and Steel-type Pokemon to unlock.
During this period, Pokemon from the Seongto and Shinno regions will become more popular, such as Zubat, Machop, Nosepass, Barboach, and Geodude. Shiny Sragma will appear for the first time, so if you’re lucky, you might catch one. If you’re lucky, you might also come across shiny Onix and Ferroseed.
The event reward during this period is 1/2 walking distance, earn hearts with your friends.
The event will also feature Timed Research, focusing on catching Pokemon, hatching eggs, and earning Buddy Candy. If you complete the quest, you’ll get encounters with Pokemon like Mawile and Beldum.
New Pokemon rotations will appear in raids, and in Pokemon Go, Mega Aerodactyl will make an appearance in Mega Raids for the first time.
In raids, you can expect a star including Alolan Geodude, Onix, Beldum, and Bronzor. Three star raids will feature Ursaring, Donphan, Medicham and Absol. Five Star Raid will star Hitland.
Spark will also provide rewards for reaching milestones. Here are the rewards:
- 1,000 Total XP – 15× Poke Ball
- 6,000 Total XP – 1 Decoy Module
- 15,000 Total XP – Cranidos
- 25,000 Total XP – 15× Razz Berry
- 350,000 Total XP – 25× Poke Ball
- 47,500 Total XP – Polygon
- 60,000 Total XP – 20× Big Ball
- 70,000 Total XP – 15× Pineapple Berries
- 90,000 total experience – Shedinja
- 110,000 Total XP – 25x Super Ball
- 130,000 Total XP – Togetic
- 150,000 Total XP – 3× Golden Berries
- 175,000 Total XP – Goomy
- 200,000 Total XP – 2,500 Stardust
- 240,000 Total XP – 1× Star Shard