Exile 2: A new beginning The news was announced today during the THQ Nordic 10th Anniversary Celebration.
During the development of PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, the background of the game was set 20 years after the 1999 Outcast incident. It found that Slade, a former Navy SEAL member, was returning to the alien world of Adelfa.
After being resurrected by the almighty Yods, he came back to find that the Tarans were enslaved, and the world was “deprived of natural resources, and his own past was intertwined with the power of invading robots.” Now it is his turn to save the earth.
You will find a world full of dangerous creatures, which is also the home of the Taran people. They are an ancient culture whose fate has been closely related to the earth since the events of the first game.
The following is a list of game features:
- Use your jetpack to jump, sprint, glide and quickly travel through the fantastic open world of the game
- Combine dozens of different modules to create your own personal weapon to knock down robot intruders
- Complete control to process the story at your own pace in this non-linear world
- Explore a world without borders and discover hidden temples and dangerous wild animals
- Get acquainted with the Talan culture and help them liberate their villages and gain the ancient Talan powers, using the power of nature to destroy your enemies
- Experience the epic soundtrack created by Outcast’s original composer Lennie Moore, creating a beautiful handmade world
There is no release window for the game.