Playtonic Friends announced BPM: bullets per minuteThe first game from its newly published label is about to land on PS4 and Xbox One.
The game was developed by Awe Interactive and was originally released on PC in September last year. It is described as a fast and frenetic rhythm shooter with dungeon-based action. In the game, a single move, shoot, jump and dodge will be pulled into the beat of the rock soundtrack.
Through this game, console players will be able to play the additional content introduced in the PC version, including five new characters, three new weapons, a new chapter with unique enemies, two new difficulties and new mixed items, achievements and various adjustments.
The following is a list of features you can expect from the console version:
- Can play up to 4k at 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Shoot, jump and dodge the beat while fighting hordes of enemies.
- Fight against powerful bosses in challenging boss battles, which will push you to the edge.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Using a powerful weapon arsenal, all weapons have different behaviors and can be fired and reloaded according to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Fight with all kinds of enemies, and each enemy has a unique rhythmic behavior.
- Obtain suppression and launch shotgun rockets while flying in the air.
- Take advantage of the ability to fundamentally change the way you play the game, from teleporting to freezing bolts.
- Equip more than 60 items to enhance your character in unique and interesting ways.
- Experience the epic rock opera soundtrack.
- Challenge mode for additional games.
BPM: The number of bullets per minute landed on the game console on October 5th.