With “Maidama Tensei V” expected to be released on Switch for about a month and a half in November, Atlus has been launching a steady stream of new information. We recently reported on the difficulty settings, special demons and secrets you can find in the vast world of Da’at. Da’at is an alternative version of Tokyo occupied by demons. Today, Atlus revealed the voice that players would hear if they choose to use English dubbing.
The voice actors bring a lot of animation and video game dubbing experience. The entire cast that Atlus revealed today is as follows.
- Casey Mongilo as Protagonist
- Jenny Tirado as Tao Isonokami
- Mark Wheaton as Yuzuru Attsuta
- Ashlyn Madden as Miyazu Attsuta
- Stuart Allan as Dazai Ichiro
- Sean Christen as Hayao Koshimizu
- Sisi Jones as Abdiel
- Ben Ripley as Shohei Yakumo
- Laura Post as Nuwa
- Daman Mills as Aogami
- Erica Lindbeck as Sahori Itukishima
- Karen Gough as Lahmu
- Chris Hackney of Fionn mac Cumhail
- Deva Marie as Amanozako
You can watch the revealing trailer of SMT V English dubbing below.
Shin Megami Tensei V will be launched on Nintendo Switch on November 12. Those who pre-order the game from a retailer will receive an exclusive hard copy. To learn more about Atlus’ highly anticipated RPG, please visit our Shin Megami Tensei V Center. There, you will see all our latest reports, including exclusive information, latest screenshots, etc.!