Acclaimed Sky: Children of LightCreated by the team behind PlayStation’s indie hit Journey and Flower, for iOS and Android is now available on the Nintendo Switch system and is now playable for free. Weighing 2.5GB, social games allow you to discover seven dreamlike areas with others and unravel the underlying mystery. The Switch version of the game has two different modes. You can choose between 30fps HD mode or 60fps performance mode with lower resolution. Sky: Children of Light is now available for free download from the e-shop.
Fly with friends
The award-winning creators behind Flower, acclaimed Journey (2013 Game of the Year), bring a heartwarming breakthrough social adventure.
Welcome to the enchanted world of Sky, a beautifully animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.
In the sky, we arrive as children of light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom and returning the fallen stars to their constellations.
In the kingdom of the sky, you …
• Soar through seven dreamy territories, explore and unravel mysteries.
• Meet and interact with like-minded players around the world.
• Meet new characters and experience heartfelt stories with each new adventure season or event.
• Feel free to express yourself with a fun selection of character customizations.
• Collaborate with others to explore darker areas, save spirits and discover ancient treasures.
• Give a candle of light to share your gratitude and foster friendship.
• Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmony together.
• Join the ever-expanding world with new attractions in the future, including seasonal events and territorial expansion.