Want to know the best skills of each character in “The Rise of the Story”? Bandai Namco’s latest game in the long-running series continues the tradition of bombarding you with dozens of actions and a dazzling array of effects. You can use hundreds of possible combinations, but not all combinations are worth your time or a lot of effort to unlock them.
The best Arise Artes stories help expand your portfolio chain or take advantage of the unique advantages of your chosen character. However, sometimes this means sacrificing style and raw power for function and fluidity. In any case, this guide outlines the best ground and aerial skills for each character, what they do, and how to unlock them, and which spells you should unlock first.
How to unlock the story of Arise Artes
“Story of the Rise” locks Artes behind “title” or “proficiency”, but he is not keen to tell you too much about the two. You will obtain most non-DLC titles by completing the main story missions and some key side missions, although each character has at least one additional special condition. For example, Rinwell must make ice cream in the camp to earn the title of Sugar Connoisseur.
Each title contains five skills that can spend skill points, most of which are passive gains, but you will occasionally find Artes buried in them. The locked title is shown as a vague outline on the skill panel and briefly mentions how to obtain the new skill set.
Proficiency simplifies the Artes portfolio requirements for this series. Instead of using Sonic Thrust and Demon Fang 100 times in Arise, you can only use Arte locked behind sword proficiency after you use any type of sword-based Artes 100 times.
The best story appears Aphen Artes
Alphen has the most Artes to choose from, although you will want to give up Swallow Blade and Demon Fang as soon as possible.
- unlock: Earn the title of Rebellious Spark in the main story
- Influence: The wind blow that shoots the enemy into the sky
Alphen has some launch actions, but this action is easier to control and helps in effective aerial combos.
- unlock: Swordsmanship proficiency increased to 800
- Influence: Unleash the powerful slash
When you need more power, Reign Slash is a good choice in early games, although it tends to make combos difficult.
- unlock: Swordsmanship proficiency increased to 1,200
- Influence: Unleash a series of sword strikes as you sprint forward
In Alphen’s ordinary Artes, this single shot has the most number of times, and it works well whether it is a set combination or a complete combination.
Depending on his position relative to the enemy, Alfing’s aerial Altus is usually difficult to deal with, but these choices are easy to achieve.
- unlock: Default aerial art
- Influence: Strong downward blow
This is a great choice for completing aerial combos in the early and late stages of the game.
- unlock: Complete the main tasks of battle preparation
- Influence: Multiple thrust attacks and a powerful final thrust
Stardust can increase the number of hits for your combination, but it is also a good choice to quickly break weaknesses.
- unlock: Complete Alfing’s novice solo challenge on the training ground
- Influence: Launch enemies and suspend them in a vacuum
Void flash can more easily contact with enemies in the air and cause a lot of damage.
The best story appeared Shionne Artes
Shionne is Arise’s multi-tasker, but her biggest advantage is her bombs and air strikes, as well as some good ground art.
(The best thing)
A piece of scorched earth
- unlock: Increased firearm strike proficiency to 400
- Influence: Fire explosive bullets to the ground
This is a powerful elemental AoE attack that does not require casting time.
- unlock: Increased firearm strike proficiency to 1,000
- Influence: Dodge to the left when shooting a beam of light to the audience
Annihilation is a convenient evasion spell that can cause powerful damage to multiple enemies.
As your blasting proficiency increases, all Shionne’s blasting skills will be unlocked, which is worth a try. Their effects are different, but each will cause a wide range of elemental damage and have a chance to cause disease. The only factor that determines which is the best is the elemental affiliation of your enemies.
Most of Shionne’s healing skills can be unlocked through normal games, except for the two best skills, the benefits are self-evident.
- Unlock: Heal all three NPCs in Warlord Mountain in Menancia
- Effect: Create an AoE treatment area
- unlock: Create Mystic Crest accessories after completing Shionne’s novice single-player trial
- Influence: Remove all diseases from the party
The best rising story Rinwell Artes
Linwell is a special case. Her ground skills are cumbersome, but they are necessary for her protection when casting spells and unlocking higher-level aerial actions.
- unlock: Obtain the title of Bibliophile after completing the Bibliophile mission
- Influence: Emit light to the ground
Below zero limit
- unlock: Increased water hammer proficiency to 1,200
- Influence: Surround the enemy with ice and then crush it
If you want to get rid of spellcasting, both of these are powerful AoE attacks.
Rinwell’s charge ability means that she can even cast advanced spells without learning, so I will focus on spells that have actual unlock requirements.
- unlock: Obtain the Torrential Mage title by completing the Untamable Rage side mission
- Influence: Swallow the enemy with a huge wall of water
The effect illustrates this, because the tidal wave is still one of the most powerful art in the series.
- unlock: Obtain the title of Lightning Princess after completing the main task of the Master of Nature
- Influence: Turn a large area into a “bath of holy light”
This is essentially a lightning version of a tidal wave.
The best story of legal art
The key to Law is to connect as many attacks as possible to stay awake and increase his attack power.
- unlock: Increase fist proficiency to 400
- Influence: Attack and launch the enemy multiple times, then end with a kick
This move is very suitable for keeping Lao’s momentum. Use Talon Storm until you unlock it to get a similar effect.
Super swallow dance
- unlock: Obtain the title of Steel Mavericks by reaching 700 leg strike proficiency
- Influence: Push up and kick, then round kick and slam
The enhanced Yan Wu is similar to Hurricane Claws and is a good alternative art to avoid repeated movement damage penalties.
All of Law’s aerial skills are worth using, but there is a handy move that can stand out as a powerful combo terminator.
- unlock: Increased leg strike proficiency to 100
- Influence: The whirlwind kick that creates a vacuum
The best stories of Arise Kisara Artes
Kisara is a defensive character first, but she can also use some powerful Artes.
(Ground and air)
Guarding the field
- unlock: default
- Influence: Create a recovery point to heal nearby players
Guardian Field will not replace Healing Circle, but it does heal without using many healing points, which is essential for you to play Kisara.
Storm Flying Dragon
- Unlock: Kisara caught a boss fish
- Effect: Rotate the shield to create a tornado
Kisara is not subject to too many AoE attacks, and this attack stands out because of its great power and practicality.
- unlock: Sashimi as Kisara
- Influence: Kisara sprints forward and releases a series of kicks
Most of Kisara’s Artes hit once or twice, so this aerial Arte is a good rhythm change and very helpful for the combination.
The best stories of Arise Dohalim Artes
Dohalim is one of the best characters in Arise, because in addition to his fairly complex skills, he has a versatile Artes pool, which makes him very suitable for elemental damage and chain combos.
Dohalim’s best ground Artes can hit enemies multiple times, which is especially useful when Rod Extension is active.
- unlock: Obtained the title of Coexistence Architect after completing Mugeng’s ideal main task
- Influence: Throw a rotating rod at the enemy
The long-range effect makes it the first choice for some standard Altus in Dohalin.
The elusive god
- unlock: default
- Influence: Dash forward and launch an enemy, causing darkness damage
This move is a powerful mid-term combo attack that may cause a curse.
- unlock: Increase employee strike proficiency to 600
- Influence: Dohalim spins around his body with his cane
This is a basic action, but a powerful action that can keep the enemy away temporarily.
The default Tornado Drive Arte is powerful enough, but after you spend some time with the former lord, there is a better one that can be unlocked.
- unlock: Increase employee strike proficiency to 1,200
- Influence: Send out a shock wave ending in an explosion
This Arte’s sheer power and multi-strike effect make it highly recommended.