E3 2021 kicked off on Saturday, June 12th, revealing the official schedule.
together E3 2021 Presentations, panel discussions, celebrity appearances and various presentations will be held.
If you are interested in all of E3, you can register at: E3 website According to ESA, you will have access to online portals and apps, which are the main hubs during the show.
See below for schedule details.
The E3 2021 broadcast, hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing, and Greg Miller, will feature publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended live streams, and celebrity guest appearances.
- On Saturday, June 12, the broadcast pre-show will begin at 10 am (Pacific Standard Time) / 1 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- E3 2021 Ubisoft And Gearbox entertainmentNot just a session with Game beat..
- On Sunday, June 13th, the broadcast pre-show will start at 8:45 am PT / 11:45 am ET
- Is Xbox & Bethesda Game Showcase It starts at 10 am (Pacific Time) / 1 pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- Special lecture from square Enix, PC game show, And that Future game show I will give you a theme on this day as well.
- Warner Brothers. And Back4Blood And 24 Entertainment Will also be featured..
- On Monday, June 14th, the pre-show will begin at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET
- In addition to press conferences from multiple indie developers, Take to interactive, Myth game, Freedom game, Razor, And Capcom It takes place all day.
- Verizon And Intellivision With a session with Venn diagram..
- On Tuesday, June 15th, the pre-show will begin at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET
- On the last day of E3, Nintendo Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Tree House: Live Programming that starts at 9am (Pacific Standard Time) / 12pm (Eastern Standard Time).
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yoreka game And Game spot Intensive events are also held.
- Broadcast Official E3 2021 Award Show..
Registration for fans to access the E3 online portal and apps begins today. Starting Saturday, June 12, the portal will provide access to:
- Exhibitor Booth Selection – Exhibitor booths featuring special events, VOD content, and articles act as a hub within the portal for key announcements, games, or product information related to participating exhibitors (virtual booths). A complete list of exhibitors with E3 website)
- Lounge – An online spot for all E3 attendees
- Forum – A special board for intensive online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboard – A gamed element that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible.
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own profiles.
The online E3 2021 portal and app also features E3 live broadcasts with interactive overlays including viewer votes, featured tweets, and more.
If you want to stay up to date on everything about the E3 2021, bookmark each show’s scheduled start time and expected content to see some predictions.