The patch notes for the first new world update since its release are here, although the popular option to transfer characters across servers is not yet ready, according to Blog post, Its foundation has been laid, “You may see elements of the work in the in-game store.” Amazon said that it will provide more information on how this feature works “when we publish the server later this week.” information.
At the same time, update 1.0.1 will go live on October 6th at 3 a.m. Pacific Time, and will include “some additional quality of life updates and bug fixes to ensure that after players enter Aeternum, they can play and progress as expected ”
The AFK system has been modified, and it is now apparent that it prevents players from deceiving it by simulating mouse movements. AFK disconnect time has also been shortened from 25 minutes to 20 minutes. Performance in war should be improved by changing the turret projectiles so that they hit the scan instead of physical simulation. There is also a new confirmation screen when you try to leave the world queue, so you won’t exit accidentally.
The list of bug fixes is actually quite long. They are coming.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused the interactive keys to not work properly on various objects in the world.
- Fixed an issue that caused the barrel to not appear in the “Pirate Stance” emoticon.
- Fixed an issue where players did not receive gold coins as rewards in certain events.
- Fixed a bug where interrupting the fast moving animation could cause the player character to get stuck in the house.
- Fixed an issue where some localized texts were missing in the territorial prestige rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were required to claim the achievement title multiple times after logging in to the game again, even though they had already received the reward.
- Fixed an issue that caused the leg animation to freeze.
- Fixed game crashes related to New World Twitch integration. Integration has been re-enabled in this update.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player can enter a state where most attacks cannot be hit.
- Fixed an issue where certain container items could be looted indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where the notification of abandoning the event would sometimes persist after the player gave up the event.
Artificial intelligence repair
- Fixed an issue that caused Pastor Walsh to actively generate points of interest (POI) in Walsham.
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies to spawn slower than expected in Bullrush Wash POI.
- Fixed an issue that caused Zane the Overseer to respawn more slowly than expected in the “Things to Be Proved” mission.
- Fixed an issue where Master Zint may be reborn repeatedly in Kannan Tomb POI.
- Added missing log information about recommended mission levels for players trying to unlock the second faction level.
- Fixed an issue where resetting the “Blessing of the Earth” mission after receiving any blessing would prevent the progress of the main quest (MSQ).
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to obtain the “Azoth Fulminate” mission if they completed other Windsward missions first.
- Fixed an issue where completing the “Goodwill Squashing” quest prevented players from getting the “Arruda Jam” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the bartender’s talking state in First Light could not get the task from the bartender.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the “Predator, Prey” and “Great Future” missions by completing the “Smell of Vengeance” mission.
- Fixed an issue where completing the “Curse of the Ebony Eagle” quest prevented players from obtaining the “Bond’s Beginning” quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the “One Threat” mission by completing the “Expedition to Saircor” mission.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the “Fade Light” and “Green Tears” quests by completing the “Earth Power” quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the quest “Blessing of the Fallen” by completing the “Twisted and Transformed” quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from obtaining the quests of “Falling to Frost Sleep” and “Smelting Iron into Dust” by completing the quest “The Side of Light and Darkness”.