Elden Ring is no stranger to post-launch updates. There are more weapons and magic than we can count, and players have discovered many powerful (It’s so powerful) ability to kill the archenemy of open world adventures. Like previous patches, the latest 1.04 version of Elden Ring focuses on stabilizing and balancing the loop by tweaking spells, spells, and weapon skills.
according to Official Bandai Namco Notes, the main changes included in 1.04 first add an option to turn off camera auto-rotate and everyone’s favorite cheater patch for the event phase. There are also some important gameplay tweaks like increased attack speed/decreased recovery time for giant weapons, and slightly increased FP and stamina growth rates at lower levels – the latter might come in handy for masochists who like Wretch. Other adjustments include but are not limited to:
- Increased the two-handed attack damage of the Great Sword/Great Soldier. Jump attacks are not included.
- Added physical block rate and defense boosts for Greatsword, Greatsword, Greatsword, Greatsword, Greatsword, Greataxe, Greatspear, and Pike weapon classes.
- Increased the damage of the Grafted Blade Greatsword.
- Increased Devourer’s Scepter damage.
- Reduced the percentage of status effects accumulated for spells and incantations of the Albinauric Staff and Dragon Communion Seal.
- Reduced the effect of the Great Shield Amulet on high block chance weapons.
Some of the buffs and nerfs to sorcery, spell, and weapon skills are as follows:
- Full Moon of Rennala – Increases casting speed and reduces recovery time.
- Lanny’s Darkmoon – Increases casting speed and reduces recovery time.
- Greatsword of Karian – increased cast speed while reducing agility
- Magma Shot – Reduced FP cost and increased casting speed
- Roiling Magma – Increases cast speed and reduces magma explosion time
- O flames! – increased damage
- Giantsflame Take You – Reduces stamina cost
- Fallen Fire – Reduced FP cost and increased damage
- Spin it, flame! – Increase damage, decrease recovery time
- Burn it, flame! – Increases casting speed and reduces recovery time.
- Lion’s Claw – Increases casting speed and reduces recovery time.
- Kick – Increases casting speed.
- Earthshaker of Hoarah Loux – Increases casting speed. Increases the casting speed of subsequent inputs and reduces recovery time.
- Troll’s Roar – Reduced stamina cost. Increases casting speed on subsequent inputs and increases travel distance.
- Giant Hunt – Reduced recovery time.
- Swarm of Flies – Reduces enemy blood loss accumulation. (Oh no!)
- Frenzy Fire – Reduces the frenzy accumulation of enemies.
- Crazy Burst – Reduces the enemy’s crazy accumulation.
- Thundercloud Form – Damage reduced when not charged. Reduce FP cost. Increases casting speed and reduces recovery time.
There are also several bug fixes.For full list click on the link here.
Did you notice any of your favorite skills have changed drastically in 1.04? Let us know in the comments below!