LEGO and Sega are teaming up to launch the new year version of the LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog Green Hill Zone set. This version is an adaptation of some iconic stage works from Speedster’s first outing, with Sonic minifigures and the crafty Dr. Eggman.
At the beginning of next year, you will be able to build this 2D-inspired set, which has modular elements and looks to allow levels to be rearranged or connected to other Lego sets for interesting mashups.
The following is a complete outline of the features that Lego tells:
- 5 minifigures, including the new version of Sonic and Crab, Motobug, Dr. Eggman and Phantom Ruby
- 10 ring boxes
- Modular construction, can be linked to other architecture sets
- Interactive elements and Easter eggs, such as:
– The Technic lever on the spring module can launch Sonic and his friends into the air
– Dr. Eggman sitting inside the egg robot
– Just like in the game – Get gem rewards when building sets
-Also includes super high speed and shielded TV screen
These gem rewards are colorful chaotic emeralds, which you can collect and store on a special pedestal when you find them.
Lego fans designed these Lego creative sets. This Sonic-themed set was submitted by Viv Granell, who is described as a Lego super fan outside the UK. After Ideas are submitted, the public will vote, and LEGOs with a total of 10,000 votes will be deemed to be released as physical objects. Fortunately, for Sonic fans and Granell, this product achieved timely results on the 30th anniversary of Blue Blur.
This LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog Green Hill Zone set can be purchased in the following ways Lego website On January 1, 2022, the price is $69.99.
What do you think of this Sonic Lego set? Is it fair to Lushan District? What other levels would you like to see in the form of bricks? Let us know in the comments!