In the training of Japanese role-playing games, you may be ready to take a good rest through some stories of Arise fishing. In “Story of the Rise”, you can spend almost as much time as you spend fighting Zugles to find all the fishing spots and fish. It also has its own rewards. There are fishing tasks to complete. 44 fish can be found all over the world. The prize is a better fishing rod and bait.
The first thing to note is that before you actually unlock the fishing activity, you will encounter several fishing spots. You will not be able to fish until you complete the third main area of the Menancia game and leave the area for Mahag Saar. So, beyond that, this is your “Rise of Stories” fishing guide.
The story of the rising fishing guide: how it works
When you enter one of the fishing spots in “Story of the Rise”, first throw your fishing line into the water, close to some bubbles or jumping fish on the water. When you hover your mouse over the ideal position, your cursor will turn yellow.
When your fishing line is in the water, you will see several fish facing your bait. The idea of this quick time event is to press the corresponding soft shake, hard shake, and roll in buttons when the moving circle enters the green area around the bait. However, different fish react to different buttons. Please pay attention to the “Fish Present” chart when choosing bait. It will tell you what kind of sports will attract each kind of fish.
Once the fish is on the bait, it is time for another quick time event. Hold the rod in the direction indicated by the arrow on the rod while pressing the “roll in” button. Every once in a while, you need to quickly press Q, W or E (LB/RT/RB on the gamepad) to destroy the endurance of the fish. If a fish darts to the left or right, you will be prompted to press Q or E, and a jumping fish will prompt you to press W. Doing so will damage the fish’s endurance, especially for stronger fishing rods, until it is caught.
There are 12 fishing spots scattered across the five areas of the game. Each of them can be found here:
- Lonely Cave (Carallia): West of the map between Ulzebek and Mosgul.
- Cyslodia: The southernmost path on the map.
- Cyslodia: The northeast corner of the map.
- Warlord Hill (Menancia): The southernmost point of the map, south of the camp.
- Talcachi Road (Menancia): Map Southeast, fishing point tutorial.
- Lake Adan (Maha Gesar): The southernmost point near the campsite on the map.
- Adan Ruins (Maha Gesar): To the west of the map, to the north of the camp.
- Hidden Pier (Mahag Saar): Talk to Mahavar and ride to the fishing spot on his boat.
- Shinefall Woods (Ganath Haros): It’s on the north side road outside Thistlym.
- Raftou Marsh (Ganath Haros): The highest-level corner of the southwest map.
- Mist Whale Limestone Cave (Ganath Haros): Complete the Untamable Rage mission.
- Uninhabited island (other): Complete the mission beyond the grave.
Arise fishing rod and bait location story
There are only 5 fishing rods in Tales of Arise to worry about. Most of them are gifted by the fishing master of Talka Pond to catch a certain amount of fish. The upgraded fishing rod will cause more damage to the endurance of the fish when you take the bait, and various baits will increase your chances of encountering certain types of fish. The types of rods are:
- Miguel’s fishing rod: Your default tutorial pole
- Novice tackles: Talent for catching ten kinds of fish
- Fish Sniper: Can catch 20 kinds of fish
- Mk’s darkness. three: Suitable for catching all 44 kinds of fish
- Alliance Navigation Rod: Complete Kisara’s level 60 solo challenge at the Viscint training ground
|Unbait||Cysloden Hotel Shop||Sky blue tilapia, Nevila piranha, garnet snapper|
|Trembling temptation||Viscint Inn Store||Tortoiseshell trout, southern American perch, emerald salmon|
|Charming temptation||Nizi Inn||Little Bilaluku, Muddy Bilaluku, Mahagsar Halibut|
|Rock slappers||Pelegen Inn||Polar Bass, Green Barracuda, Lavtu Arowana|
|bait||Caught fish||Fish species|
|Popper for Beginners||1||Danambas|
|Elegant swimmer||3||Coral flounder and gluttonous barracuda|
|Fat mud||5||Tricolor Catfish and Mist Whale Barracuda|
|Circular popper||15||Menancian catfish, Ganath Haros catfish, Zesti grouper|
|Ocean floats||25||Cave sea bass, Vespa sea bass, black bream|
|Uber Spinner||30||Mahag Saar Barracuda, Pearly Pike, Cyslodian Salmon|
|Clap your hands||Boobs of Lake Yadan||Berserker Piranha, Amber Mackerel, Tsuyukasa Mackerel|
|Underground Mirage||Treasure chest in the ruins of Adan||Pond Tilapia, Lacerda Salmon, Sardonyx Grouper|
|Stick bait||Raftou Marsh Chest||Traslida Arowana, Aqfotle Arowana, Ganath Haros Piranha|
|Sideman bait||Chest of hiking trails in the southern Fran Mountains||Golden catfish|
|Rap fish||Complete the “synchronization” task in Cysloden||Cobalt trout|
|Zabi Clone||Found in the “Untamable Fury” mission||Pilaruku Cygnus|
|Sky Whale||Complete Kisara’s novice single-player combat challenge at the Viscint training ground||Talka Trout, Lavtu Tilapia, Blueback Tuna|
|Mieu Sink||Complete Kisara’s advanced single-player combat challenge at the Viscint training ground||Armored sturgeon|