Earlier this year, THQ Nordic released SpongeBob SquarePants: Krusty Cook-Off for Nintendo Switch, but if you can’t stop spending money on SpongeBob SquarePants games, then you may be interested in SpongeBob SquarePants: Cosmic Vibration.
In Cosmic Shake, SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick met a mysterious fortune teller. He handed them a container of mermaid tears. The legendary mermaid tears can fulfill the wishes of those with pure hearts. Unfortunately, SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick’s series of passionate wishes may tear the structure of time and space, and now the underwater fools must work together to save their friends and save the iconic Bikini.
According to THQ Nordic, Cosmic Shake also has the following main functions:
- Unlock classic and new platform skills such as fish hook swing and karate kick
- Wear more than 30 interesting outfits, such as SnailBob and SpongeGar
- Travel to 7 different wish worlds, such as Wild West Jellyfish Farm and Halloween Rock Bottom
- Experience the jokes of all your friends’ movies with Balloon-Patrick, SpongeBob’s permanent partner
- Meet all your favorite bikinis in the series, voiced by their original actors
- Enjoy the game soundtrack with 101 songs in the series, including Sweet Victory
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake is about to land on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Earlier today, THQ Nordic also announced “Exiles 2: A New Beginning”, “Destroy All Mankind 2: Reexploration” and “Iron Alliance 3”. Which game do you think has the worst title? Please let us know in the comments below.