Ubisoft announced a new version of the classic board game Monopoly, called Monopoly Madness, which will be launched on the Nintendo Switch system on December 9. The company said that players will compete to buy and upgrade properties in Monopoly City during Mr. Monopoly’s vacation. They will face up to 5 other players in short rounds. These rounds are crazy real-time matches on the chaotic streets of MONOPOLY City, without the boundaries of the board. Check out the interesting teaser video in the tweet below.
- Choose your life board: Three different 3D boards are waiting for you. You can now enjoy your familiar and favorite games on different themed boards, such as cities, amusement parks or haunted. Your city life and development; invest in charming communities with strong and unique personalities, and watch them flourish in front of your eyes as you progress!
- Play anytime, anywhere: With Stadia technology, you can now play Monopoly on all your favorite devices. Play on your TV, laptop, tablet or even smartphone.
- Your game, your rules: Choose one of the six official House rules chosen by Monopoly fans all over the world and play it the way you want. You can also use Speed Die mode, allowing you to progress faster on the board.
- Play a shorter game: Not enough time for a full game? Choose a new goal from our five special goals. Those goals that are achieved faster will ensure shorter game time and allow you to change your strategy. Get ready to challenge yourself!
- Change your luck: Use action cards to add fun to things and control your own destiny. Draw three at the beginning of the game and play them wisely, so you can progress faster on the board, punish your opponents or earn extra money. Accept new challenges and unlock unique tokens. These new interactions will make your game more interesting than ever. The more you play, the more you win!
- Challenge yourself online: find other players online and challenge them in quick matches or custom sessions, choose your gameplay. Strive to be the one who has it all!