God of War Valkyrie is the strongest boss in the Nine Realms. There are nine in all, including the intimidating Valkyrie that you can fight once you take care of the others.you’ll catch some too best armor In-game if you complete the challenge.
These Angry Angels certainly don’t come easy, and you’ll have to wait until you get to a specific part of the main story to unlock the area they inhabit – though I’d wait until you’ve beaten the main story when you have more chances to fight them.There are some Slight spoilers For the previous story, so proceed with caution. Otherwise, the Valkyries and some tips for defeating them can be found here.
God of War Valkyrie location
Every Valkyrie is found in Odin’s hidden chamber. These can only be accessed after you claim the chisel in the story. In most cases, you can open the Chamber of Secrets without starting a fight, but it’s best to wait until you’re at least level 5 or 6 before starting a fight.
Midgard Foothills: guildrefour
From Sindri’s shop, follow the trail up until you reach the area where the trail forks. The story takes you to the left, into the cave, with lit torches on both sides of the entrance; the right path will take you to Odin’s hidden chamber, where the Valkyries are.
Midgard Estuary: Kara
This one is in the witch cave, in the same room you can find the turtle tribute Treasure Map. From the elevator, go to the area with the blue light bridge, cross the bridge and turn left. The wall in front of you is climbable. The door to Odin’s chamber is inside.
Hill, Midgard: copper
This Valkyrie’s gate is behind a huge mine in the mountains. The door is next to the platform where you control the elevator earlier in the story.
Samuel’s corpse, Midgard: Gunner
In the snowy area as you enter the area, you’ll find a huge door next to Thamur’s hand. The Valkyrie is inside.
When you reach the huge lake where the Temple of Light is located, hug the shore to the left until you find a beach where you can dock a boat. Odin’s secret chamber is located at the end of a short tunnel on the face of the cliff, just ahead of you. The entrance is just to the left of the larger opening, with a lit flashlight.
This one is near the end of the bridge. Jump up the steps in the middle of the bridge, then turn left through the narrow sidewalk and through a broken wall. The door to Odin’s chamber is inside.
This Valkyrie is one of the hardest to find. She’s in a specific area inside the maze, you should be able to find that area if you keep following the left path when the option appears. If you can’t find her, the video above should help you.
If you want to challenge this Valkyrie, you must complete five trials in Muspelheim. She is the sixth challenge, available after you defeat all other challenges.
Valkyrie Council, Midgard: Sigren, the Valkyrie Queen
Once you’ve defeated the other eight Valkyries, place their trophies on each throne in the circular Valkyrie Council area, and a realm tear will appear in the middle. Interact with it to summon the Valkyrie Sigurd.
God of War Valkyrie Tips
The Valkyries are some of the most challenging bosses in the game, so you should make sure you’re well-prepared before facing them. Every battle is different, but here are some general tips to help you in every encounter.
- Make sure you have the resurrection stone: If you make a fatal mistake, having one of these on hand can help you recover and get your swing back.
- be patient: There is no easy victory in any battle. Know their attack patterns and tell them, don’t try to get a hit unless you’re sure it won’t leave you open to the next attack.
- Use Atreus while the Valkyrie is airborne: Valkyries will take off frequently, and they can launch devastating attacks from this position. Use Atreus whenever possible to disrupt these attacks.
- Use your most powerful attacks to start the battle: Since each Valkyrie is waiting for you to start a fight, you should deal as much damage to them as possible from the start.
- Dodge as much as possible: It’s simple, but you need to dodge a lot. Your shield may help in some situations, but many of their attacks are unstoppable and deal a lot of damage if they land.