With today’s Summer Game Fest Live Kickoff, we are finally here Vampire: The Masquerade Called a battle royale game that has been rumored for some time Vampire: The Masquerade-Blood Hunt.
The paranormal-based Battle Royale, announced last November, will be available later this year and will be developed by Sharkmob. Paradox Interactive will be responsible for publishing the game and will help fill their gap since Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 was recently postponed to 2022.
“The dangerous betrayal has caused a war among vampires who are also the target of extinction by a secret society known as the entity,” reads the game’s tagline. “Use supernatural powers, weapons and wit to rule the night and revive the masquerade in this third-person battle royale game.”
Thanks to the press release, here’s an overview of the features of the game:
- Use supernatural powers to fight other players and computer controlled enemies and become the last vampire
- Rendered with fidelity graphics set in the beautiful old town of Prague
- Customizable Characters-Play as your own personalized vampire. Choose your clan’s loyalty to define your playstyle and highlight your personality while creating the most unique and expressive look for your friends and rivals to remember.
- There is no “pay to win” or similar mechanic – created with a player-focused spirit
- Supports 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Chinese, Korean, Japanese.