Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have revealed more details about Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Pokémon Shining Pearl and Pokémon Legends: Arceus, including new trailers.
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shiny Pearl are faithful replicas of the Pokémon Diamond Edition and Pokémon Pearl Edition games, bringing the trainers back to the Shinno area, where they will meet Professor Rowan, fight the Galaxy team, and Explore the big underground. For those who have traveled through the gods for the first time, there will be many new encounters and surprises waiting for them.
Pokétch is a handy gadget that players receive during the game, and it is loaded with various applications. This universal tool has applications suitable for various situations, such as the Dowsing Machine application that can be used to locate hidden items. In “Pokémon Brilliant Diamond” and “Pokémon Shiny Pearl”, Pokémon also allows players to summon wild Pokémon to help them, climbing steep cliffs by using hidden actions such as felling trees or rock climbing.
Have fun with Pokémon in Friendship Plaza
Amity Square in Hearthome City is a leisure place where trainers can spend time with Pokémon. As long as they are on the list of Pokémon allowed in the park, they can walk with up to six Pokémon at a time. In the friendly square, players can also adjust the camera angle and zoom level to take commemorative photos and videos with Pokémon. Press the capture button of the Nintendo Switch system to take a photo, and hold it down to record a short video.
Do some pofin!
Poffins are snacks that can improve Pokémon status, such as being cool or cute. By improving these conditions, players can get higher scores in the visual evaluation of the Super Contest. In “Pokémon Diamond Pokémon Pearl”, Pokémon can only be crafted in the Baofen House, and now players can also make Pokémon in Friendship Plaza.
“Pokémon Shining Diamond” and “Pokémon Shining Pearl” will be released on November 19, 2021. Both games are currently open for pre-order, and provide special early purchase rewards.
For more information on Pokémon Brilliant Diamonds and Pokémon Sparkling Pearls, please visit Pokemon.com/DiamondPearl.
Pokémon Legend: Arceus
Pokémon Legends: Arceus takes players to the vast Hisui area. This is the former Shinno area, long before the familiar Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl towns and urban landscapes were established. Boasting rich nature and centered on the towering Crown Mountain, this is a god, unlike anything the player has experienced before, they will embark on a journey to complete the region’s first illustrated book.
Your Arc Phone will be your guide
In the early stages of the adventure, players will get a device called Arc Phone. Its unique appearance may make people suspect that it has some connection with the mythical Pokémon Arceus. This device seems to contain some strange power, and it can obviously help guide the player’s journey.
Special Pokémon with mysterious powers
During the expedition, players may encounter Pokémon that are larger than usual and have red eyes. These are called Alpha Pokémon. They are stronger than ordinary opponents, and they are very aggressive in chasing and attacking players who are too close.
There are also some special Pokémon in the Bishui area that have received certain mysterious blessings. Some of these Pokémon are particularly powerful and are called nobles, while others are said to be willing to help the people in the area. Each of these Pokémon seems to have the power that ordinary Pokémon does not have. The task of the person known as the guardian is to take care of these Pokémon by performing duties such as ensuring that the nobles’ territories are not violated or providing food and water.
These Pokémon nobles are respected by the people in the area, but now some strange phenomena make them suddenly crazy. The reasons for these events are still shrouded in mystery. Once these Pokémon go mad, they are difficult to control, which forces the people of Clear Water to ask for help from the Galaxy Expedition. As a member of the Investigative Corps, you will be asked to quell the fanaticism of the nobles.
Category: Axe Pokémon
Weight: 196.2 pounds.
The special minerals found in the Hisui area made Scyther evolved into this Pokémon. Part of its body has hardened into stone. In fierce battles, parts of the stone will often shatter, and Klevau, who has survived many battles, will show greater fragmentation on their bodies. According to legend, the Shuijingmen used the stones dropped from Klevau to make tools.
Ride a Pokémon through the vast wild landscape
During their adventure, players will get a Celestica Flute. This is a mysterious musical instrument passed down from generation to generation by the Biho people. Play the flute anywhere to summon special Pokémon and let you ride them. Riding these Pokémon allows the player to move faster on land or across water bodies, and even soar in the sky.
- Longtail deer: Wyrdeer has strong and sturdy legs. Riding on it allows players to gallop on land and jump over obstacles at extremely fast speeds.
- Base: The Basculegion can carry the player on its back so that it can travel through water bodies. Basculegion is also able to launch itself from the surface of the water, allowing players to jump over obstacles effortlessly.
- Haiyan Wuguan: Hisuian Braviary will let the player soar in the sky. From the air, the player can also see what kind of Pokémon living below, and what kind of items may be found.
View the facilities at your base camp Jubilife Village
Players can prepare for their investigation work in Jubilee Village, and there are some facilities to make the adventure more interesting.
- Dresser and hairdresser: Players can choose their own style by mixing clothes and hairstyles in clothing stores and hairdressers.
- Photography studio: Players can take pictures with Pokémon in the photography studio.
- Grocery store and crafts: If the player ran out of their items during the previous short trip, they can replenish their items in the general store. They can also use the in-game currency to purchase new crafting recipes and materials from the crafts department.
- pasture: The ranch is where the player can leave the captured Pokémon. To complete the illustrated book, you need to capture many Pokémon, but you can only carry six Pokémon in a party. Before starting the investigation, players will want to choose the correct Pokémon for each mission. In any of the various base camps, players can change the Pokémon they have in the party or send Pokémon to the ranch.
Source: The Pokemon Company