Warhammer: An extension inspired by Vermintide 2’s free roguelike game, Chaos Wastes will be released for PS4 and Xbox consoles in June.
Fatshark today has an extension of Chaos Wastes Warhammer: Birmintide 2 It will be available as a free download on Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S on June 3rd.
Playstation 4 players will be able to get it later in the same month.
Chaos Wastes tries to reach the Citadel of Eternity, but in the process, it leaves behind “hard-earned armor” and is basically just a simple piece of equipment that requires the skills to use it effectively. I will be back.
You have to navigate the area without a map and there is no same journey.
The list of features is as follows:
- Pilgrim coin – ChaosWaste Unique coins that can be exchanged for devout favors and weapons along the way. Wise travelers store them well and use them wisely.
- Treasure chest of trials – Those looking for additional challenges during the pilgrimage can find them using a rare treasure chest of trials. Open the Treasure Chest of Trials and get the attention of a huge enemy. Defeat enemies and receive rewards.
- Shrine – The undamaged shrine is in Chaos Wastes. Heroes can seek the benefits of healthy gods in the form of miracles and benefits. But, of course, such favors cannot be obtained without sacrifice.
- Waystone altar – Weapon stash, including weapons used by previous pilgrims. It can be accessed by sacrificing the pilgrim’s coins. The more pilgrim coins the reliquary requires, the more powerful the weapons in it.
- Portion – The roads are littered with mysterious potions that offer powerful benefits … perhaps enough to help even the possibility of long and difficult journeys.
Released for PC on April 20, Chaos Wastes includes Twitch Integration, which allows viewers to participate and vote on what’s next.