The upcoming interactive narrative game We Are OFK by the Knights of Kowloon has announced that it will be released on PlayStation consoles next year. Most importantly, a new trailer was unveiled for the first time in Sony’s playback status demo today, and the dubbing has already been made public.
We Are OFK follows the production of indie pop bands in five playable episodes. Each issue of the series will showcase interactive music videos, dialogue choices, text messages and flirting. Visually, its animation is vivid and colorful, which complements the lineup of voice actors well. Here are all the sounds you can expect to hear in We Are OFK.
- Ally Maki (Toy Story 4, Dear white man)
- Sihaya Avel (Vinyl plastic, Circle)
- Fiona Rene (ABC’s Stumptown, I know what you did last summer)
- Teddy Dief (Creative Director of We Are OFK)
- Deedee Magno Hall (Steven Universe)
- Gray Spring (Squid game, Judgment Series)
- Ishii Erica (Apex Legend, Endless loop)
- Yuri Lowenthal (Marvel’s Spider-Man, Pests)
- Sarah Amini (Ratchet and Clank: Rift Valley, Fringe area)
- Kimberly D Brooks (Spirit Flyer 2)
- Kaiji Tang (Gangster: Like a dragon)
- Miguel Caballero (Killer 7)
- Krizia Bass (Far Cry 6, Gotham Knights)
According to the press release sent today, “OFK’s first popular EP will be released together with the series. The band’s first single “Follow/Unfollow” was performed at The Game Awards last year, and the number of listeners on the streaming platform has risen to 500,000. The band recently signed a contract with the record company Sony Music Masterworks to produce their first single. A popular EP. “So, if you like what you hear from the music in the trailer or from OFK’s performance at The Game Awards, look forward to listening to the full EP outside of the game.
The OFK team behind the game consists of a group of freelancers led by Hyper Light Drifter co-designer Teddy Dief. We Are OFK does not currently have a release date, but it is said that it will be launched on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC sometime in 2022.
What do you think of the new trailer? Let us know in the comments!