Exotic weapons are some of the best you can get in Fortnite, and as part of the Week 2 challenge, you’ll need to find a weapon and use it against your opponent. Exotics can be purchased from NPCs in specific locations around the battle royale map to obtain a certain amount of gold bars, which you can earn through eliminations, chests, ATMs, and completing bounties. Fortnite now has six exotics, so here’s where to find them.
where to find exotic weapons
Exotic weapons have specific attributes that make them better than others, and getting them right will definitely help you on your way to a sublime Victory Royale. It’s easy to find the NPC who sent them out, but not easy to collect gold bars. Each Exotic weapon requires 400 Gold Bars, so you’ll need to complete bounties and raid cash registers and ATMs to find them.
There are different types of Exotics like sniper rifles and pistols, so let’s take a look at all the Fortnite Exotics and where to find them.
- Nighthawk Revolver: Available from The Origin and Brianiac north of Sanctuary and south of The Joneses.
- Shadow Pursuit Pistol: Can be purchased at Camp Cuddle’s Metal Team Leader and Cuddlepool.
- Sharpshooter Six Shooters: Can be purchased from Cuddle Team Leader and Camp Cuddle’s Quackling.
- Dubbing: Available from Ludwig, Mullet Marauder and Jonesy the First at The Joneses.
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle: Available at The Scientist, The Foundation and The Imagined at Synapse Station, Sanctuary and Seven Outposts 3, 4 and 5.
- Boom Sniper Rifle: Available from The Visitor, Peely and Agent Jones at Launch Pad Island, Daily Bugle and 7 Outposts 1 and 2.
Once you’ve purchased an exotic weapon, all you need to do is deal 150 damage to an opponent to complete the week 2 challenge.