It’s January and the beginning of a new year, so what better way to celebrate than tearing up the new Xbox Game Pass game.
Thanks to the addition of EA Play, the biggest name in this batch is not one of the legendary Mass Effect, but three. Joined the acclaimed Outer Wilds, Olija’s Hidden Gems, and the first experience debut of the cooperative shooting game The Ancrusis.
What’s coming soon for Xbox Game Pass
- Gorogoa (Console, PC, Cloud)-January 4th | Our review
- Olija (Console, PC, Cloud)-January 4th | Our review
- Pedestrians (console, PC, cloud)-January 4
- Embr (console, PC, cloud)-January 6
- Mass Effect Legend (Console, PC)-January 6th | Our review
- Outer Wilds (Console, PC, Cloud)-January 6th | Our review
- Spelunky 2 (Console, PC)-January 13 | Our review
- The Ancrusis (Game Preview) (Console, PC)-January 13
What left the Xbox Game Pass
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: Battlefield-January 10 (will be open for free on January 12)
- Outlaws III (Console, PC, Cloud)-January 15
- Ghost Story (PC)-January 15
- Kingdom Hearts III (Console)-January 15
- Horseback and Blade Slash: Warband (Console, PC, Cloud)-January 15
- Pandemic (Console, PC)-January 15
- Yiik: Postmodern RPG (PC)-January 15
If you missed it, you can read about the new additions to Xbox Game Pass last month here.
What do you think of the first batch of Xbox Game Pass games this year? Let us know in the comments!